By Star Command, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build and command your own starship, hire your crew, and explore the universe, and defend against alien civilizations!
4.5/5 - Maclife
“...equal parts challenging and clever, making it a must-play for sci-fi strategy fans.”
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
“Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
4/5 - Appspy
“If you're looking for a strategy title on the iOS that will keep you on your toes, Star Command should more than suffice.”
• Universal App - iPad and iPhone included
• Premium game - no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image!
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter - an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
1.2 - iOS 11 Support
1.2.3 - Various bug fixes.
• Improved the visuals for enemy on-ship combat (some w/o trails)
• Fixed and confirmed special on-ship combat working (fireant, etc)
• Improved enemy AI slightly
• Engineers no longer receive skill or experience when repairing a Sentry
1.2.2 - Various bug fixes.
• Crew HP Bars not showing after load, nor hiding when full
• Using sentry causes crash
• Grenades are not exploding
• Minigame extra target upgrade not working (bonuses are failing)
• Crew not healing, nor gaining skill while healing
• Princess starts with 0,0,0 instead defined skill units
• Crew selection halos are missing
• Top bar info during battle is clipped and has poor layout on iPad 10.5 (among others)
• The ship weapons fire extra shots and deal no damage [6sPlus]
• The SBE doesn't appear and issues with that mission
Issues? Report them:
starcommandhelp [at] gmail
Fun, but needs new content
As many people say in a review, It has potential. And I agree 100% it does have potential! It's up to the makers to honor the good reviews and add content to make this a even better than it is game. I was a little bummed there are no Large ships. You can have your own layout of how you want the inside of the ship to look which is ok. I just really feel the makers should add content as fast as they can cause this game will be worth every cent if added more.
Edit: Glad to see a return to the game!
A great space sim; this a good game with a lot of long term potential if the developers plan to expand it.
Updated: What a surprise to see an update for SC. More love has been shown in the last month than the last three years. Love to see an content update. Thanks!
The games not bad.
I played ever since it was out and I still do. I would rate higher but some missions are broken and crash after choosing some set of dialogue. It fun but you guys can do better.