Scrat's nutty pursuit of the elusive acorn has had world-changing consequences! After the continents crack apart, Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly FLOATING OUT TO SEA! Left all alone, Sid needs your help to rescue his friends.
• Explore the unknown alongside Sid, Manny & Diego as playable characters
• Discover incredible environments like snowy islands, lush lands, and smokey shores
• Restore mysterious Artifacts and unlock unique powers for the herd
RESCUE THE HERD
• Sled with Sid and save the baby animals
• Play a match-3 mini-game and save their parents
• Recruit Precious and transport boatloads of new friends!
• Help Ariscratle restore Scratlantis to its former glory
• Join Scrat and explore the Hidden Oasis to rescue the city's lost residents
• Train residents to become valuable Artisans
FUN WITH FRIENDS
• Compete against friends in a fun-filled Scrat runner mini-game
• Ride the Great Sea Turtle to access limited-time archipelagos and rescue rare characters
• Enjoy daily & weekly challenges to earn big rewards
A MOVIE-LIKE EXPERIENCE
• A unique storyline featuring the official voices of Sid, Manny and Diego!
• Beautiful 3D graphics make you feel like you're part of the ICE AGE world
• Interact with all your favourite characters from the ICE AGE franchise
• Connect with friends through Facebook, Game Center or Friend Codes and send them gifts
• Play offline: Explore and manage your village anytime without an Internet connection
• Retina display support for stunning graphics
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
You’re Waisting Your Time and Money
When I got this app, I read the reviews and it was all “I love this game” and “So fun to play!” So I decided to try it out. It worked well for the first few minutes then I experienced trouble. It said (although I had already did this) to rescue all of the parents from the previous island. Therefore I am saying that the game wouldn’t let me move on to other levels. There was also a glitch where it wouldn’t allow me to spend any of my berries. There was no plants left on my islands, and the caves would only spin onto the berry icon, therefore giving me more berries and not shells, leading to my next issue with this game. The only way I could get more shells was to buy them with acorns. I personally think there should be another way for people playing this game to earn shells and get rid of the berries. It’s all based on real money and there’s no way to get through this game without buying shells, which are bought by acorns that cost like $100 for 20 of ‘em. This game will waste your time and money on something completely useless. I wish I could rate 0 stars. Wouldn’t download again, and I hope others won’t either.
AMAZING!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
I love this game because it is challenging but fun. You have to use acorns wisely and play smart but at the same time you don't really have to think! I don't know how that works but it just does!!! I love how there are mini games that you can play to earn acorns or things that you need to move on! They are super fun!! One thing to know is that you don't have to rescue every animal off of an island to pass it. Only the parents. They will be trapped in a circle of ice not on a smaller separate island. Also don't spend your acorns to revive during mini games. Acorns are kind or hard to get but they can be spent very fast. I hope this was helpful and I definitely would recommend this app!!!
Good game but took my acorns
I like this game a lot but I wish it would ask again if you are sure you want to spend your acorns. I accidentally touched a button and it took 57 of my acorns that I did not want to use on that. It's very disappointing as I have been saving them up.
*update* I saw a review stating that if you clear rocks away and stuff it will not give you your shells and when you click the berries from the animals you won't get them. I paid more attention to that and I agree. It does not give you your berries or shells if you do it too fast or clear multiple rocks too fast. My liking for the game has gone down even more. Very disappointed. Especially since it costs tons of shells just to build a home, to upgrade it and to expand the land.
- 257.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Ice Age Adventures TM & © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Ice Age Adventures game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © 2014 Gameloft.
- In-App Purchases
- Acorn Reserve $1.99
- Acorn Satchel $4.99
- Acorn Elation $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.