Wi-Fi Camera (Web of Cam)
By Alfred Systems Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
What is video surveillance? Why do we need it? Does it cost a lot of money? "Web of Cam" allows you to monitor the people and things you care about with just one mobile phone, at anytime and from anywhere! Just by installing “Web of Cam” onto your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, you will be able to see video from another mobile phone or PC browser at real time through a Wi-Fi network.
You can configure your mobile phone into a Camera or Viewer unit. Alternatively, you can enter the URL displayed on the Camera device to a web browser and watch the video from PC.
Now start using your phones or tablets to watch your napping baby while you are busy with your household chores!
- Stable video streaming at high quality
- Automatic camera discovery and pairing. No need to enter the IP of your wireless camera manually.
- Password protection for cameras
- Adjustable video resolution and white balance
- Can turn off the camera LCD to save power and life-time.
- Simultaneous connection from multiple viewers.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Bait and Switch
The old, but still kicking bait and switch. You download the FREE Web of cam and when you run it it will say it changed to Alfred, which is NOT free. Stay away.
Great baby viewer. Otherwise not so much.
This app is a waste of time. It hangs up on an advertisement for their newest app. Which is a useless app for my business purposes.
It refers to another app which you need a google account for, cant I still use this app?i wish
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 23, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Alfred Systems Inc.
- © 2017 Alfred Systems Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.