*** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory!
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
* Fixed compatibility issues with new iOS
Ratings and Reviews
The best “just one more” game.
It’s rare to find a game that you will always play when you have some downtime. That game is Knightmare tower. I don’t want to stop playing but when I do it’s easy to come back. I hope we get another game like this from the developer one day.
Thanks for the kind words, Zorp!
Please don't stop updating this game. I have some good games from years ago that the devs stopped updating, so they don't work on the current iOS; I'd hate to see that happen here.
Thanks! We'll do our best ;)
Love the game, But
I can’t stand the backwards tilt controls
- Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
- 149.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.