By Juicy Beast Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory!
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed: Crash in Survival mode.
Very good and addictive
And no in-app purchases. Yay!
As others have said, the graphics and gameplay are top-notch.
Only two critiques… First, the music is a 30-second or so loop that repeats endlessly, and could use some variation.
Second, the end boss is MUCH harder in iOS than the Flash version of the game. And the end boss is very dependent on luck. If his head does not pop up in the right places to allow you to get to him in a fraction of a second, you will not beat him fast enough and be forced to play the tedious parts of the tower for another try. Need to fix his difficulty or randomness.
Otherwise, great game.
Excellent but needs more quests
This game was great for a week. Maybe it is just me, but I got really into it and played it for hours. After a week I beat all of the quests for regular and survivor mode. I wish there was more to do with gold once you max out the store.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 26, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
- © 2012 Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.