Noom Coach: Healthy Weight Loss, Diabetes & More
By Noom, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Changing Your Body Starts By Changing Your Brain.”
Make the leap from knowing what you need to do to get healthy to actually doing something about it with the help of a dedicated Noom coach. Your coach will follow what you’re doing in the app and support you through a structured program tailored to your specific health goals.
Choose from a variety coached programs, created by physicians, that are designed to prevent or manage chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
Used by over 15 million people worldwide, Noom will help you not only lose weight, but also gradually master the habits you need to get and stay healthy for the long term. Unlike other calorie counters or food tracking apps, Noom's trained coaches will help you reach your health goals.
• 9 out of 10 active users lose weight
• Users lose an average of 10 lbs. in 2 months
◆ Easy and Comprehensive
• Easy to follow tasks. Each day, Noom gives you a simple plan to follow
• The only calorie counter with color-coded logging that gives you nutrition feedback
• Large food database with popular restaurants and local cuisine
• Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer that counts your steps in your pocket
• Now you can track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure and blood glucose
◆ [New] Unlock even more with A Program, With Your Personal Coach
• Choose from multiple intensive courses, ranging from 16-22 weeks, that emphasizes the skill building and practice, designed to help you gradually master the habits you need to get and stay healthy
• A dedicated "human" coach that gives you support and encouragement
• Support group of peers on a similar journey; lean on others for support, and give support to others!
• Challenges and articles to put what you’re learning into practice, delivered daily
• Access to thousands of healthy recipes that you can log with one swipe
◆ Our Current Offerings
• Healthy Weight Program, our most popular plan, designed to help you not just lose weight but establish a healthier lifestyle for the long-term (Program duration: 16 weeks)
• Diabetes Prevention Program, designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills you need to change the habits to reduce the risk for diabetes (Program duration: 16 weeks)
◆ Praise For Noom Coach
• Featured as one of Dr. Oz’s favorite apps
• Featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more
• Juan “I struggled with my weight all my life. Noom guided me every step of the way… it’s amazing how it changed my health.”
Sign up today and start turning healthy thoughts into healthy actions with Noom!
If you get a Coach, subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You won't be able to cancel a subscription during the current period.
To manage your Noom subscription:
1) Open the App Store app on your device and scroll to the bottom
2) Go to Apple ID > View Apple ID > Manage App Subscriptions > Noom Coach
◇◇◇Partnering For Success◇◇◇
Noom works with a cross section of payers, providers, and employers to help them improve the health of their members through our solutions
• Self-insured employers
• Health Plans
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
What's New in Version 4.3.2
Bug fixes and usability enhancements
Like being ignored? This is for you.
The app isn’t great. My Fitness Pal does a much better job with nutrition, and I have Runkeeper and Garmin Connect for activities and steps. The sell for them was coaching, of which I’ve had none. I just get random messages from group members. This is actually a distraction to see random messages from folks with whom I have no sense of community. The coach or app or something about your process should help create a sense of community for me to care about that. It feels like I’m stuck in an elevator with strangers who are now talking randomly about diet and life plans. Without the right context, it’s creepy, not engaging. I want off the elevator.
The groups are too large for any one coach to be effective, and I feel like this is a gimmicky bait and switch. I wrote for a refund about 24 hours after I signed up and saw no activity from the "coach." I got an automatic message saying they'd be in touch by the next business days. Fast forward 4 days later...still nothing. Now I have to escalate to my credit card company.
They pretty much ignore you...
I was SUPER excited to start using this app, meet my coach and get to know my group! The group got active pretty quick...but we didn't hear from the coach until the next day. After the initial coach contact, she ignored the group chat as well as direct messages for the rest of the time. Soooo...no coach, which is what you are paying for. I (and other group members) tried contacting the help desk, but other than an automated "we'll respond within a day" response...I didn't receive a email back.
So, essentially, they want me to pay$100+ for an interface that logs my calories and exercise. No thanks!!
Different kind of weight loss app
I just started using this app this week via the free trial and already find tracking food and integrating my Fitbit data relatively easy. Not sure if it's coach specific, but I had no issues with contact with mine. She messaged me within a day and has been responsive since. I like that there is someone who can talk to you instead of going alone counting calories!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 02, 2017
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 93.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Seller: Noom, Inc.
- © 2016 Noom, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Noom Pro$9.99
- Noom Pro$19.99
- Noom Program$29.99
- Noom Pro$9.99
- Noom Pro$49.99
- Noom Pro$4.99
- Noom Pro$24.99
- Noom Program$44.99
- Noom Program$59.99
- Noom Platinum$39.99