By Mode 7
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Frozen Synapse is a multi-award-winning tactical game.
“There's a depth here that's often lacking in other iOS titles, and it shines through the second you pick up the game.” (Pocket Gamer)
(Full cross-play with desktop and other tablet versions)
• Independent Games Festival Audience Award
• Develop Best New IP Award
• PC Gamer Strategy Game of the Year
• Indiegames.com Strategy Game of the Year
(Reviews and awards for desktop version)
Frozen Synapse brings the simultaneous turn-based strategy genre bang up-to-date and lets you give detailed, accurate orders to your squad: classic gameplay with a modern interface.
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the "Prime" button: both you and your enemy's turns are executed simultaneously.
Competitive-but-intuitive multiplayer and a huge single player campaign mean that Frozen Synapse will give you hours and hours of tactical delight.
• 5 challenging multiplayer modes, including the innovative bidding-based “Secure” and “Hostage Rescue”
• 55-mission single player campaign with dynamic dialogue and thrilling near-future narrative
• Powerful Skirmish Generator
Random generation combined with hand-crafted content means that levels and maps are different every time
• Critically-acclaimed electronica soundtrack by musician nervous_testpilot
- Existing players may use their existing account, but must buy a copy on iPad to do so
- If you already own the Red expansion, these features will be available to you via your existing account
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Fixed an issue to do with text entry
This game looks great and very high quality but I have no idea and there's no tutorial! I can't do anything because I have no idea what to do. Please fix and I'll bring the rating up
Maybe the best strategy game and one of the best overall games on the App Store!
The online components that make up the multiplayer matchmaking/lobby/menu--along with handling both synchronous and asynchronous gameplay in a unique manner to iOS-- make this a fantastic experience.
The single-player is challenging and fun with plenty of levels and custom skirmishes, etc...
The tactics, depth and strategy are top notch...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
At a loss for words
I can get by without a decent tutorial. Just tell me what the buttons do. That's it. But this crap game cannot even do that.