By Mode 7
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Frozen Synapse is a multi-award-winning tactical game.
“There's a depth here that's often lacking in other iOS titles, and it shines through the second you pick up the game.” (Pocket Gamer)
(Full cross-play with desktop and other tablet versions)
• Independent Games Festival Audience Award
• Develop Best New IP Award
• PC Gamer Strategy Game of the Year
• Indiegames.com Strategy Game of the Year
(Reviews and awards for desktop version)
Frozen Synapse brings the simultaneous turn-based strategy genre bang up-to-date and lets you give detailed, accurate orders to your squad: classic gameplay with a modern interface.
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the "Prime" button: both you and your enemy's turns are executed simultaneously.
Competitive-but-intuitive multiplayer and a huge single player campaign mean that Frozen Synapse will give you hours and hours of tactical delight.
• 5 challenging multiplayer modes, including the innovative bidding-based “Secure” and “Hostage Rescue”
• 55-mission single player campaign with dynamic dialogue and thrilling near-future narrative
• Powerful Skirmish Generator
Random generation combined with hand-crafted content means that levels and maps are different every time
• Critically-acclaimed electronica soundtrack by musician nervous_testpilot
- Existing players may use their existing account, but must buy a copy on iPad to do so
- If you already own the Red expansion, these features will be available to you via your existing account
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Fixed an issue to do with text entry
Frozen synapse is an amazing and well thought out game, and the complex strategy never gets old. The only thing stopping me from giving this game 5 stars is the apparent absence an ability to change modes in skirmish and the lack of a level editor. While this normally wouldn't be a large deal, it does mention those things in the help section, which really isn't very helpful. That having been said, the rest of the game, from its incredibly well crafted and thought out plot to it's complex and addictive gameplay is worth the 13 dollars that it costs
Read For Information
People need to stop whining and exaggerating that this is so hard I can't even kill one red guy.. The game comes with tutorial videos that are helpful to others.. I'm 12 and had a victory the first match, I saw the tutorials and understood the point of the game, make wise decisions and plans. Recommend this to strategic gamers or people that like these types of games, oh and BTW it does involve shooting if you didn't know
Über fun, über intense, über addicting! If you like top down strategic shooter games, this is the right game for YOU!