VinylWall is a free app that helps you manage your Vinyl collection. Flip through your collection or tag something new, all this and a little more is included in one beautiful interface.
Just register and login and you’ll be collecting in no time.
- A easy to use interface for managing and editing your records
- Collect your records using our extensive (and clever) search database
- (Almost) all records comes with a record cover
- Follow your friends and other collectors
- You can access your collection from any iPhone device with your VinylWall account.
- A handy wishlist for your feature purchases
Make sure to follow us on Twitter or Instagram
- New: Optimised handling of large collections (better scrolling and preloading)
- New: Added tags to indicate if record already is in another list (collection/wishlist)
- New: Added a update button in settings to enable a manual interface update
Ratings and Reviews
Great App only missing one thing
Love love love this app...only thing missing is the ability to take photo of album covers when you add a new vinyl to the collection.
Great App, but still lacking customizability
I think this is way faster than checking your Discogs account. The only problem is that you have to enter your collection manually. This wouldn't be much of a problem but so many results show up even when you have it narrowed down to a "T". For instance, I typed in "Foghat Fool For The City MFSL" - I pulled up 178,000 other albums except that one album. Now, of course the first two results were the original 45 single and LP, but that's not what I was looking for. This is where it needs to be customizable. I need to enter the information myself and then slap the actual album art on there from Google images or Discogs. What would actually save more time is if this app can somehow link to the discogs database. When I type "Foghat Fool For The City MFSL" on Discogs - that's what comes up and that's what would be convenient about adding those special releases from MFSL or Music On Vinyl.
Nice app for non-collectors
This app is a nice simple tool for keeping track of the records you own. It will categorize by artist / album / format / condition and optional label category. For the record collector it is lacking some important categories like the record companies catalog number (the number printed on the label/jacket or cover) . The condition category needs to expand to include the ability to care log the condition of the record, label, and album or picture sleeve cover . In addition I'd like to see categories for label color and mode (stereo /mono) and a category for quantity as well as country of origin (for those who collect foreign releases) would be great.
Collectors also need to be able to search by song name .. So the songs on each album need to be listed or the ability
To enter the name of each song on the album. Perhaps a collector app can be created for this purpose or vinyl wall
Can have a lite and full version?
- Martin SandstrÃ¶m
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2013-2018 MadeInStockholm.se
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.