World War Z
By Paramount Digital Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get dropped into the middle of the World War Z chaos! PLAY TO SURVIVE!
NOTE: This game has demanding high definition graphics that are only supported on iPad2, iPad3, iPad Air, iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPhone5s, iPod 5th Generation!
To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING CRASHING, PLEASE COMPLETELY TURN OFF AND RESTART YOUR DEVICE.
Featuring 28 visceral levels, intense combat, engaging puzzles, upgradable weapons and armor, and unlimited challenge mode. The World War Z game challenges you: play to survive.
In a race against time, travel the world to rescue your loved ones in the midst of the deadly Zombie pandemic.
• Action-packed story-based game
• Choose between different control schemes to suite your playstyle
• Over a dozen upgradeable weapons
• Listen to radio broadcasts and answering machines and read emails of other survivors
• Replayable challenge mode
• Chilling tense atmosphere
• Multiple forms of combat including hand-to-hand and ranged shooting
• Zombie Hordes
What's New in Version 1.7
The World War Z Game is now FREE!
• For users who have previously purchased the game, you will notice that ammo is more scarce, but if you are careful you’ll still be able to make it through the game
• Use the store if you run out of ammo or want a bigger gun
The developers hope and pray your intelligence is under 30 to not question all the horrible plot holes and twists scattered everywhere. A plane landing and not exploding killing the main character? Sure why not. There are plenty of time where you set off alarms and wish you can hide in the closet till the herd disappears but it doesn't happen. Your guy just pulls his gun out and takes aim... You get attacked by 4 mass herds from the movie but apparently they only have about 20 per herd even if it looks like a thousand on screen. I was expecting at least a fifteen minute attack but each skirmish is about a minute long. There are times you are forced to use a melee weapon. Don't buy anything but the 25attack weapon. Every melee enemy has over a hundred hp except the first one. Armor is pointless since you only go back to the beginning of the level and you keep all exp. just upgrade the heavy assault or the shotgun and just breeze over everything. If you played dark meadows the pact you will notice the witch often on posters throughout the levels. I beat it under here hours. Simple and okay if you don't criticize every horrible cutscenes.
Cut scene 1 glitch
To everyone who can't pass cutscene 1 go to the game menu press start delete your current file make a new game and it should work. It should also save your coins and weapon upgrades but you need to buy the weapon again, after you rebuy it will give you your weapon upgrades back
I was half way through the game when it took me to the home screen while i was playing and when i tried to open the game again it just made it to where it says PLAN B then it takes me to the home screen. Please make an update where this is fixed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 724 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Paramount Pictures
- © 2013 Paramount Pictures. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gold$0.99
- 100 Gold$2.99
- 500 Gold$9.99
- 250 Gold$4.99