By iwin, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare yourself for a Match-3 game unlike any other – a fan favorite for over nine years, Jewel Quest's tricks and trials will push your swapping skills to the limit!
- An ALL-NEW quest in the beloved franchise, tailor-made for mobile!
- Enjoy over 200 FANTASTIC LEVELS across 14 gorgeous islands!
- Tackle unique and crafty MATCH-3 gameplay!
- Tip the odds in your favor by collecting remarkable RELICS!
- EMBARK on a world-spanning adventure of intrigue and wonder!
- Challenge your FRIENDS and use your skills to crush their scores!
Fun and frantic challenges await in this brain-bending puzzler as you explore the mysterious Isles of Illusion. Can you uncover their secrets... and survive their dangers?
Try Jewel Quest today! It’s beautiful, fun, and - best of all - FREE!
What's New in Version 1.15
Huge speed-up on load time, plus increased overall stability.
Can't get to other levels past 181
Finally beat level 181 after all the issues resolved, but now there are no other levels? The story line disappeared. Can't find out what happened. Really disappointed.
On level 181. It says I have 2 minutes to at the board but the time runs out at 1 minute 40 seconds and that is with a relic that adds seconds. I was supposed to get 13 seconds for downloading an app but only got 6 and then when I tried to buy an extra life, my points were taken and I was kicked out of the game completely. This had been such a terrific game, please fix these bugs before it is ruined completely for me.
What happened to this game?
I used to love this game but the latest update has made it more of a pain than a pleasure. What happened to the storyline. I finally get to a new island so I can see more dialog and it was completely lame. I have always ignored the constant greed factor of buying more time or lives but now there are stupid adds to contend with. On top of this when you go into a level it wants you to buy a boost before you even know what you would need. Bring back the old version with no ads and more dialogue this is just sad
What happened to my progress?
Things were going fine and I had been enjoying the game on my iPad for several days (gotten into Lemuria with 3 stars in all levels), when suddenly the game closed. When reopened, my progress had disappeared and I was back to where I was when I ended the game the very first time I played. Disappointing and confusing to say the least and definitely keeps me from rating the game any higher. I would like to recommend adding the ability to skip the instructional character conversations when repeating a level for an increased score.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iWin, Inc.
- © Jewel Quest® 2013 iWin, Inc. All other copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Moves Last Chance Powerup$0.99
- Time Last Chance Powerup$0.99
- Added Lives$0.99
- Midas Touch Last Chance Powerup$1.99
- Swaps Last Chance Powerup$0.99
- Extra Moves & Life Combo$0.99
- Extra Time & Life Combo$0.99
- Coin Pack 1$1.99
- Coin Pack 2$5.99
- Extra Swaps & Life Combo$0.99