By iwin, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Prepare yourself for a Match-3 game unlike any other – a fan favorite for over nine years, Jewel Quest's tricks and trials will push your swapping skills to the limit!
- An ALL-NEW quest in the beloved franchise, tailor-made for mobile!
- Enjoy over 200 FANTASTIC LEVELS across 14 gorgeous islands!
- Tackle unique and crafty MATCH-3 gameplay!
- Tip the odds in your favor by collecting remarkable RELICS!
- EMBARK on a world-spanning adventure of intrigue and wonder!
- Challenge your FRIENDS and use your skills to crush their scores!
Fun and frantic challenges await in this brain-bending puzzler as you explore the mysterious Isles of Illusion. Can you uncover their secrets... and survive their dangers?
Try Jewel Quest today! It’s beautiful, fun, and - best of all - FREE!
What's New in Version 1.15
Huge speed-up on load time, plus increased overall stability.
Good and VERY bad!
I love that you can get "Boosts" and "Relics" (permanent boosts) with 'coins', you don't have too spend actual money for them. That's the good. Now for the bad. Occasionally when I come back to the game it will revert to an earlier point. I will lose almost all or all of my relics, will be on the second island and have maybe 5K coins when I'm supposed to be on the 14th island, I have every relic and over 10K coins. I do eventually get it all back when I open it again later but it's a pain. And then there's the problem with the dynamite boost. Twice when I've used it it says there are still tiles to turn gold when all the tiles are already gold. Then I lose the level when I should have won with 3 stars. A real problem with the game.
Can't get to other levels past 181
Finally beat level 181 after all the issues resolved, but now there are no other levels? The story line disappeared. Can't find out what happened. Really disappointed.
On level 181. It says I have 2 minutes to at the board but the time runs out at 1 minute 40 seconds and that is with a relic that adds seconds. I was supposed to get 13 seconds for downloading an app but only got 6 and then when I tried to buy an extra life, my points were taken and I was kicked out of the game completely. This had been such a terrific game, please fix these bugs before it is ruined completely for me.
Jewel Quest: More Frustrating Than Fun
I had hoped to be able to enjoy this app as much as I enjoy the online game. Sadly, that is not the case. I do enjoy it somewhat, but I have become quite frustrated at the number of times I have to retry a level before finally being successful. The organization of the falling jewels seems to be less random, and more contrived in order to keep one stuck on the same level until he/she finally gives in and purchases extra lives/time/moves or completely gives up and deletes the app! I'm nearly to the point of deleting the app in the very near future.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 65.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iWin, Inc.
- © Jewel Quest® 2013 iWin, Inc. All other copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Moves Last Chance Powerup$0.99
- Time Last Chance Powerup$0.99
- Added Lives$0.99
- Midas Touch Last Chance Powerup$1.99
- Swaps Last Chance Powerup$0.99
- Extra Moves & Life Combo$0.99
- Extra Time & Life Combo$0.99
- Coin Pack 1$1.99
- Coin Pack 2$5.99
- Extra Swaps & Life Combo$0.99