English with Words
By Andrey Lebedev
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
English with Words - Learn English Vocabulary with Words
- More than 2.000.000 users;
- Best new App;
- TOP best Apps 2014;
Want to learn English fast? Words is the best app for learning English vocabulary, created specifically for your iPhone and iPad.
Learning new words from a textbook or a novel? Easy! Now even easier, with the new feature for adding your own lessons and words!
Why is Words different:
- 10 unique practice sessions, each one teaching a new specific language habit.
- You can add your own lessons and words.
- Over 8,000 words, divided into 330 lessons.
- 26 subject blocks, helping learn the specific words that matter to you right now.
- Each lesson is built for one day and includes up to 25 words.
- Word search based on lessons.
- Built-in 40,000-word dictionary.
- No internet access or registration required! - You can learn anywhere!
- All words are accompanied by audio pronunciations, usage examples and pictures.
- A unique algorithm builds an individual program that finds words for repetition and faster memorization.
Are you spending a lot of time commuting to work or school, or sit in long lines to the doctor or traffic jams? Use that time productively! Start learning English with Words. Only 20 minutes a day, and in a month your English will be noticeably improved, you will feel much more confident understanding and speaking English.
Want to learn English for school, work or travel? Words helps you learn English easily with the use of fun practice sessions designed as games, which you will want to play again and again. Each practice session teaches a real habit using a new language, building a comprehensive experience. With the help of Words, you can very quickly memorize new words, and easily check your knowledge, practice spelling and oral comprehension.
Our unique algorithm improves the learning process, using tested methods in the field of memory research. Words adapts itself to you individually, selectively repeating words with which you have had problems in the past. Completing lessons and playing games, you gain experience, advance to higher levels and collect prizes.
26 subject blocks help you learn the specific words that matter to you right now: person, food, transportation, health, home, sports, nature, clothing, money, and more. The Words dictionary contains a full list of irregular and compound verbs.
The app is perfectly suited for people with any level of English, from beginners to advanced.
You can upgrade to "Full version" by purchasing one of the following subscription plans:
- 1 month for $3.99
- 1 year for $19.99
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes account settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.17
Words is ready for the iPhone X.
Thank you for using Words.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 3.17
- Size: 136 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Andrey Lebedev
- © 2014 Andrey Lebedev
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version$35.99
- Full version (1 month)$3.99
- Full version (1 year)$19.99
- Full version (3 months)$9.99
- Full version (1 year)$19.99
- Phrasal verbs$5.99
- Irregular verbs$5.99
- Human being$5.99