Sudoku Revolution 2 : Consecutive, King, Knight
By Stanley Lam
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bored with normal Sudoku rules? Sudoku Revolution 2 brings you new rules for Sudoku!
Sudoku Revolution 2 contains several variations of Sudoku puzzles.
Basic Rule: Fill numbers in the board such that every row, column and region contains one occurrence of each number.
* Normal Mode: Basic Sudoku Rules.
* Anti Diagonal Sudoku: each diagonal has at most three different digits.
* Consecutive Sudoku: all the places where adjacent cells are consecutive numbers have been specially marked.
* Non-Consecutive Sudoku: no two adjacent cells have consecutive values.
* Argyle Sudoku: every marked diagonal line contains each digit not more than once.
* Anti-King Sudoku: neither orthogonally nor diagonally adjacent can have equal digits
* Anti-Knight Sudoku: all cells at a chess knight move (at a distance of 2 by 1) must hold different digits.
Free play through hundreds of levels.
**** Sudoku Revolution 2 features ****
- 200 Levels for each Mode
- Each Mode divided into 4 difficulty levels
- 7 Different Types of Sudoku
- Show the occurrence of each number near the number buttons
- "Hint" auto fills the board with memo that has no direct conflicts with other numbers
- Highlight same numbers as you select a number on board
- Also Highlight memo numbers as you select a number
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
What's New in Version 1.0.15
- Bug fix
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 1.0.15
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Stanley Lam
- © 2012 Stanley Lam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version$2.99