Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Hit the highway for a racing road-trip of pure adrenaline! Race on 26 extreme highway tracks, and beat target times and friends' high scores to unlock special cars, cash, and new levels. Let your need for speed drive you to win!
FEEL THE RUSH ON THE HIGHWAY
- Race on a total of 26 scenic highway tracks
- Push your speed to beat gold, silver, or bronze target times
- Unlock new tracks if you get bronze or better
- 3+ hours of fast, high-velocity racing
- Earn in-game cash by completing tracks, getting air time, and drifting
- Collect special pick-ups and collectibles
- 15+ vehicles
- Upgrade your speed, acceleration, handling and nitro tank with cash
- Upgrade your car's engine, spoiler, hood, and wheels
- Nitro tanks for turbo speed boosts
- Different camera views
- Compete against ghost cars and compare your performance to the target time
- Challenge your friends to beat your score on Game Center!
- Stay at maximum speed to beat the clock
- Swerve to avoid collisions with obstacles
- Get caught by the speed cameras and share the photo on Twitter and Facebook!
Check our Official Website: http://www.highwayrally.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/M2HGames
What's New in Version 1.15
Bugfix for older Macs
Added a link to our new game Crash Drive 2
The good and the bad
I got this when I had may iMac27” Snow Leopard. I enjoyed it - for a free game it’s hard to beat - literally and in more ways than one! I was able to conquer all the tracks, get all the medals, and everything … nothing else left to win. So I mastered it - for free - didn’t buy a thing.
Then I my imac died; bought another one iMac27” Retina / Yosemite. Highway Rally crashes quite frequently, especially upon trying to simply quit it. It hangs up the whole machine - can’t quit; can’t force quit. Have to do a hard shutdown / restart of the entire machine. Recommend making sure everything is saved & OK to restart before playing this game at least on my configuration. Otherwise - it’s still a fun game & I’m chalking up victories when I can affored to shut everything else down to play it.
Everyone who complains about the barriers are wusses. That gives the game a nice challenge. For someone who wants racing games that really challenge there skills. This is amazing, Addicting and has very nice graphics. The drifting is the best part of racing because since it is an essential part of the obstacles they make it so much easier to drift in the game wihtout losing speed. Money is easy to get if you don't quit so easily. It is an amazing game if you are GOOD AT NORMAL RACING GAMES. I am almost done getting all my medals to gold.
If I could give this 10 stars I would. Love this game. Play it 24/7. Work School 1AM whenever I have the time, Im playing this game. I depend on this game to get my through the day. Love it!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 1.15
- Size: 75.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: M2H
- © M2H
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Stacks of cash$0.99
- A pile of cash$2.99
- A briefcase of cash$4.99
- A lot of cash$9.99
- More cash$19.99
- A vault full of cash$34.99