Firefly’s digital banking app helps you conveniently manage your finances so you can get back to the more important things in life.
- Pay & manage bills
- Deposit checks
- View, save, & manage eStatements and eNotifications
- Transfer funds to other Firefly accounts
- Move money to other individuals or external accounts
- View your FICO® Score
- View debit and credit rewards point balances
- Categorize spending and view trends, including external account activity
- Set budgets and goals
- Check balances and account history
- Send and view secure messages to/from Firefly
- Establish and manage various alerts
- Search account history
- Perform single or multiple stop payment requests
- Reorder checks
Thanks for using Firefly’s mobile app! We regularly update our app to improve performance and add new features to help you better manage your financial life. This update includes an improved bill pay experience and should resolve issues with app crashes and login errors.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful and organized...when it’s not down
The app is really well organized and has all the things I need with a mobile app. The mobile check deposit feature is great and super easy to use. However, the amount of times the app is down or crashes is way too many to give it higher than 3 stars. Friday mornings are the worst. Right when you want to check your balance for a payday, it’s down or it’s crashed and unable to access. In this mobile age, this is a serious downfall.
Not a good change
The app recently went through a major update and I don’t think I could have been more disappointed. The app is visually overwhelming and if I wanted to have the experience of the full mobile website, I can do that through a browser. Good apps are simple, straight forward, and load well on mobile devices (just think of apps like Instagram, Gmail, Fitbit, or the Weather app.)
The app is also extremely slow when compared to the old version. Each time I’ve opened it over the last couple of days it has taken 3-5 times longer than the old app, which is a massive draw back.
Credit Card Amount
My credit card shows my minimum amount due (ex: $22) and pay-off amount (ex: $1200) but let’s say my credit card renewed before my last 3 purchases, it gives me my amount due PLUS those 3 purchases within my pay off amount. I know my payoff amount at all times, it always tells me my FULL balance at all times. I want the app to say exactly how much was on my credit card at the time of that statement renewing. The actual amount I owe.
- Firefly Federal Credit Union
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Firefly Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.