By Playrix Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
TOWNSHIP PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe now for more ways to develop your town!
* Orders are 30% more profitable.
* Barn capacity expands by 20%.
* Construction is 50% faster.
* Players at level 15+ get those benefits as well as 3 vouchers they can use to hire the dealer at the market for free.
The subscription costs $6.99 (or local equivalent) and is active for 7 days. Keep in mind that Township subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled beforehand in your iTunes account settings (at least 24 hours prior to their renewal time).
You are also welcome to continue playing Township for free, as you don’t have to purchase a Premium subscription.
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
IntroDUCKing a huge Township update with a bunch of surprises!
* Build a duck feeder to collect Down and Feathers!
* Fill the feeder with bakery products: the better the food, the more down you get!
* Use the new Down Feather factory to produce pillows, down quilts, and parkas
* Find new goods (shuttlecocks, feather earrings, Tyrolean hats, warm boots) at other factories
* An all-new event starts in early March: compete with other players for amazing prizes and the Best Fisher title!
* Fill townspeople orders to earn colorful bottle caps you can use to make lures at the temporary workshop
* Use lures to catch fish and get rewards for your haul
* Check out 9 new themed decorations at the Store
* Unlock 2 profile pictures by successfully participating in the event!
* More detailed regatta stats: see how many tasks each co-op buddy dumped
* Online status of co-op members visible at the Co-op Center
* Reduced cost of higher-level decorations
* 4 new town signs
* 17 new profile pictures and a new achievement
* New character: Aurelio, the jeweler
* Ornamental walkway at the Zoo
We hope you enjoy this special update! Stay tuned for more!
Love this game, but...
I truly do love this game, it's extremely addictive and can be very satisfying when you are able to accomplish something in it, but I must agree with the other reviewers in terms of the way in which the developers try to get you to spend real money on it being unfair. The further along you get in the game, the longer it takes for certain things to be finished (specifically, the community buildings) and the more everything begins to cost. That's to be expected to some extent, and I realize that the developers need to make money off of the game, but the way that they go about it can seem like they're really trying to rip you off. For example, I just purchased a decorative fence, which does nothing but look nice, for 10,000 Township coins, only to discover that my 10,000 coins only pays for half of it, or one of the posts at the end of the fence. In order to get the actual fence plus the other post, I have to pay another 10,000 coins! That just seems like a dirty trick, I have to say. And if I want to sell it back to them after figuring this out, they'll only give me 5,000 coins for it. There are little slights like this that happen throughout the game that are obviously designed to get you frustrated enough to spend real money. As long as you're able to avoid that temptation, it's a great game, I just wish the developers cared a little more about their players not to pull cheap tricks like that.
I love this game but your game cheats it's players
I read a review before I downloaded your game and people please listen to me when I say once you pay for the cash/coins your experience will never be the same..... The creator of this app has it set up for us gamers to no longer be rewarded for our hard affords to build up our communities... For this reason I will never spend my own real money with your game ever again and I encourage you all that play this game to do the same!!! When an app of any kind gives you something and then when you start to purchase the items and they no longer give their gamers that same quality.... I won't respect an app for trying to force the gamers into spending their real money with no rewards for doing so... The creators are already making tons of money from us just because we are playing their games... Why not continue to reward the gamers when they spend their real money??? To me to keep rewarding the money spenders would be a win, win for this game because the gamers would invite others to play and therefore money for the creators will continue to poor in.... I will continue to post this information about your app until you bring back the cash rewards for us gamers that spend our own real money to contribute to your game getting richer!!!
HOME SWEET HOME
It's way too hard to get new buildings. Cost too much. Takes sooo long for many products to develop. But! I feel this game is great! Fun to play. I really enjoy the Regatta part. Just not enough of our players will participate. Is there a way to change for ones who might play to win? I other words, how can we expel ones who are not playing anymore? I love this game. Habit forming. I really enjoy it! BB
An addition to the above comment. I truly love this game. It's a habit forming game. But, to me a good one. Once I learn more and more how the game works-I like it more and more. I don't like one thing about it. I go to buy a house & a bubble pops up telling me I need to get a building. After I get the building & it's being built-I try to get a house and another bubble pops up, to finish the building before I can get a house. But, after I finished that building & try to get a house-another bubble pops up to finish another & another & another building before I can get one house. That's just unfair & unjustified. I do love the game all except that. And I hate that feature. BB
THANK YOU FOR THE PRICE CUT ON OUR DECORATION ITEMS. :-))
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 177 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope of Cash$9.99
- Box of Cash$19.99
- Case of Cash$39.99
- Box of Cash$13.99
- Bundles of Cash$2.99
- Purse of Coins$2.99
- Box of Cash$15.99
- Envelope of Cash$3.99