By Playrix Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Spooktacular Township update: enjoy a new event in an island castle!
* Introducing a v-eerie exciting event in an island castle starting on October 20th!
* Help Emma the apprentice witch build the School of Magic. This magical decoration will even generate profit after the event!
* Check out 9 holiday decorations
* Grow pumpkins and produce temporary goods!
* Enjoy the festive atmosphere in town: decorated homes and factories as well as unusual pedestrians
* A new regatta season starts on October 31st!
* 2 new tasks during the season
* The tokens you earn can be used to buy custom decorations and new offers at the Yacht Club
* A new museum collection: Secret Holders. Find all the artifacts in the mine!
* 5 new profile pictures!
* A new character: May the fiddler. Meet him at the helicopter pad!
* A new button in your friends' towns: tap it to go straight to their airport
* 2 new town expansions
This Game, Gardenscapes, and Homescapes
You can call it challenging, but the Playrix folks are the real challenge. I think there is a desire by some of the developers to give value for $ spent, but in the case of the match-3 features, you don’t actually beat the puzzles. The puzzles are made impossible to stretch the time (and coins, and bonuses) spent before moving to the next puzzle. At some point, the puzzle becomes easier, with bonuses spilled onto the puzzle. So you rarely actually beat the puzzle—the puzzle lets you win.
Same with Township. You drag around doing mundane things with either a cramped barn or low inventory, until the drop rate improves for barn upgrades or building materials. I have friends who have the best attitude—their goal is to never spend a dime. It’s possible to amass tcash and coins without spending actual money if you’re patient and have little time to play.
On the one hand, I admire the capitalist developers—because I believe in capitalism. But there has to be more fun here for the money—or more coin earned for each puzzle.
The game is fun until you get to higher levels. The wait periods are exhausting. The number of parts needed are way to high especially when they are the same parts for everything and it takes way to many to build something. First you wait for the construction, then you wait to collect the high limit of parts. The cost of everything you have to have to the monies raised to buy factories and etc. is way out of proportion. The game is to dependent on real cash to get by. The regattas come to often and aren't worth the prizes anymore. My items keep disappearing from the factory to the barn. Especially during regattas. There seems to be a huge time difference and costs in everything during regattas and regular play. There are a lot of glitches. I don't understand why when a company has a winning game they want to "improve" the fun right out of it? It's a game. It was fun.
I enjoy the game very much
I was just reading a few other reviews and I have to say a lot of people appear to be frustrated with the storage, but I have to disagree. The entire point of having this aspect makes the game challenging, which is something I enjoy! If the upgrade supplies were stored somewhere else or came all at once the game wouldn't be as fun. I like that you have to think strategically in deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. I would also like to note that I am in the higher levels and have been playing the game for well over a year, and I have yet to spend a penny on the game. You have to be strategic and it's possible! I enjoy that little challenge because the game would be too easy otherwise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 157 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Cash$1.99
- Bundles of Cash$4.99
- Envelope of Cash$9.99
- Box of Cash$19.99
- Envelope of Cash$3.99
- Case of Cash$39.99
- Box of Cash$15.99
- Box of Cash$13.99
- Envelope of Cash$5.99
- Bundles of Cash$2.99