Levitagram - Levitation Photography for Dummies!
By LOCQL, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Levitagram is the original and most advanced levitation photo editor in the App Store. It has a few unique features that no other apps provide to help you create more realistic illustrations:
1. All other apps require you to put the phone on a flat surface, otherwise the result may look very fake. Levitagram has built-in image alignment so that you can take the photos on the street, in the park or anywhere. See description for details.
2. Only Levitagram allows you to change the color and brightness on the background layer to compensate exposure difference. Without this feature the result often shows the edge where the edit is made.
3. When editing the photo, Levitagram uses a soft brush bigger than your fingertip without sacrificing performance, so that you can see what you are doing to make a precise edit.
*** Best-selling levitation photography app on AppStore ***
*** MakeUseOf: We have reviewed several iPhone camera apps, but I find Levitagram especially fun and creative. ***
*** CNET: The end product is impressive for something that takes just a few seconds on your iPhone. ***
*** The Next Web: For a dedicated app that focuses on one thing, and does it as well as it does, it’s really not a bad effort at all. ***
Levitagram lets you create professional looking levitation photos in a snap! All you need is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. No professional cameras, computer or Photoshop skills required.
Please watch the video for how to use the app: http://bit.ly/ZfW8vi
- A simple interface to guide you through the process step by step.
- Online guides to help you shoot great photos and learn levitation tricks.
- Sound controlled camera allows you to take pictures by clapping hands. This makes the camera more stable to get amazing shots.
- Directly share to your favorite social networks and surprise your friend with your magic levitation arts!
- Get inspirations from auto updated feed of great levitation photographs shared from the community.
- It's recommended that you place your iPhone on a desk or tripod. If you need to hold the phone in hands, the app can align the images using image processing algorithm which works the best under these conditions:
* Normal outdoor lighting or bright indoor lighting.
* The background has enough "features" (i.e. not a plain wall).
* Do not move the camera between the 2 shots, and make sure there are no objects too close to the camera. Nearby objects may cause perspective changes when the camera is moved even a little bit, which makes it impossible to align the images perfectly.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Urgent bug fix for crashing issue
- Bug fix for iPod touch users
It's a scam. Honestly. The only thing if says is take a picture of the background then take a picture of you in the background sitting in something. Then erase that something you were sitting on. Honestly if you want to make cool levitating edits. I can suggest
You can do levitating edits and so much more. Don't waste 2 dollars on this PATHETIC APP. I WISH I DIDNT.
Love this app. I have
Been looking for a levitating app for forever and I finally found one that works so well. I definitely suggest you buy this app and try it out! P.s. Its hard to figure out at first, but once you mess around with it for a little bit, you can get it going easily!
Guys?!? Look, making an app isn't easy, so for someone to make one is a big step up. If you don't like it, don't use it! Don't make someone feel like their app stinks!! I know some comments are nice but others are just so rude!! I'd like to see you try better.
- <3 cheesy!! ;)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 14, 2013
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: LOCQL, INC.
- © 2013 LOCQL, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.