Dumb Ways to Die
By Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 49 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
- Doing your own electrical work? Choose the wires carefully
- Mind the gap! Board the train safely
- Space is no fun without a helmet. Put it on now!
- Stop the clothes dryer. It’s a terrible hiding place!
- Scratched the drug dealer’s ride, now avoid his bat
- Taking expired medicine is not recommended
- Stitch it up before bleeding out!
- Perform a daring rescue from a burning building
- Drag appliances back on the shelf to prevent accidents
- Remember to stop at level crossings
- Everyone loves bacon! Even rattlesnakes!
- Rotate the wires to complete the circuit
- Only cross at pedestrian crossings
- Remember the sequence for a fireworks show
- Swipe to avoid a prickly crash
- Sprung a leak? Sprint to the shore!
- Tap to tip toe to the ice cream
- Keep the wasp nest from hitting the ground
- Avoid eating rotten food
- Leap over forest obstacles
- Screw down the glue cap
- Find the psycho before he finds you!
- Smash the asteroids
- Hunt for treasure, but don’t get hunted yourself
- Ready, aim, and fire yourself onto an opposing galleon
- Walk the plank, but don’t fall over
- Barricade your home to stave off zombies
- Follow the recipe to brew the perfect potion
- Feed the bear candy before he feeds on you
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Our FIENDS have discovered even more Dumb Ways to Die in three SPOOKTACULAR Halloween mini-games!
NAILED IT! – It’s an undead infestation! Your GHOUL is to hammer in the barricade before Dimwit becomes zombie food!
CANDY CATCH – Move Hapless’ pail to catch the falling sweets …or suffer a GRIZZLY murder!
MUCH ABREW – Help Ninny concoct the perfect potion! But be careful – the wrong ingredients are a recipe for disaster!
We’ll be back from the dead soon with new Dumb Ways – thanks for playing!
Cool Halloween update!
OMG I love the one where the witch become a werewolf!If you take the update off when Halloween is over,can you make another update with a different person and like you have to drink a potion by tapping the screen 10 times and then he becomes a wolf?Im a big wolf person and I really want that to be in the future'
I got this game around the time it came out. It was fun and used to play it all the time. As time passed by and each update was released, new ways to 'die' started coming out, and difficult to 'live'. Now its really hard to get new characters. Bummer. And the ads, oh dear God the ads. After using all three of your lives, ads. Its sad. I can even enjoy this game anymore :/
I absolutely love this game but there are just so many ads I don't remember ever being there and that defiantly takes away a star. Everything else is great, the games are extremely addicting and fun. If you have no problem with ads I definitely would recommend this.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 1.09 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd. Co-published by PopReach Incorporated.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Coin Doubler$1.99
- Dumb Amount of Coins$1.99
- Dumber Amount of Coins$4.99
- Dumberer Amount of Coins$9.99
- Dumberest Amount of Coins$19.99