Calorie Counter Plus: diets and activities
By Plus Sports
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited time offer $2.99 (35% off the $4.99 retail price)!
HOT NEWS: voice search has just been added!
The App Store has named Calorie Counter the best of the iPad Health & Fitness category in App Store Rewind, in the US! A special thanks to all of our supporters!
Fully compatible with iPhone 5s & 5c, iPad Air & mini!
More than 2,000,000 people around the world are using our Calorie Counter apps!
• Perfect for a variety of fitness goals, Calorie Counter can help you lose/gain weight, or just help you maintain a fit lifestyle!
• Calorie Counter features an ultimate food database with more than 700,000 items: each one outlined with the most relevant nutritional information.
• The app automatically calculates your recommended intake needs of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
• Set your own day-to-day goals for weight loss, weight gain, or keeping fit, so you count every calorie!
NUTRITION & EXERCISES
• Over 700,000 food items conveniently sorted by category (product type, restaurant, brand, manufacturer). Get creative and you can add your own dishes to the database!
• An extensive list of activities with info about burned calories and the ability to add your own.
RESULTS & STATISTICS
• Regular logging of your body parameters in the Body Tracker.
• Motivate yourself! Take and save your photos in the app and watch yourself get fit!
NOTE#1: you need to be connected to the Internet to be able to search data.
NOTE#2: We really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to your reviews on the App Store. Please, contact us directly from our support page if you have any questions. Many thanks!
What's New in Version 1.2
• Voice Search. Beta testing
• Fixed bugs
• Social network FIT N' SHARE
Awesome but lots of bugs
This is the best tracker I've been able to find so far. It's so easy to use and I love the barcode scanning option and the ability to track how much water I'm drinking. Unfortunately though, since the new update, the app itself isn't working as well. For example I now have to close the program and restart it everyday for the day to switch to "today". And for some reason, the app reset my weight loss goals this morning. I noticed it because my calorie allowance was higher than it has been the past two weeks. In addition, the body tracker resets my weight everyday back to my original starting weight, even though I entered a new weight four days ago. On the graph it looks like I lost weight for one day and then went back up.
Overall I do love this app and will keep using it. Hopefully they fix the glitches soon though, or I might have to find a new favorite.
The best ever💛💙💜💚❤️
Love this app! I get to track what I eat, when I work out, weight & body measurements. It even tells me how much water to drink. I really like the restaurant food choices so when I need to just grab something in the go and I can track it and see how bad the food is or if I can afford it. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to start watching their weight and start eating healthy. It even lets me upload photos of myself for progress. Oh and I can send a excel or PDF file to myself of my progress!! Best app ever!!!!
Thorough, easy to use, excellent UI. You don't have to join or log in to any online "community." Easy to switch between days, change goals, track progress. I've tried a few of these apps; this is the one I'll stick with. One small quibble: I wish the weight graphs were more finely calibrated so that I can see the weight loss even if it's as little as half a pound.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: NELURRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
- © Sport.com 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.