Tayasui Sketches II - Draw, paint and doodle ideas like on paper.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Because beautiful tools make beautiful drawings, we endlessly refined Sketches brushes to create the most realistic drawing tools.
Sketches is the most realistic, versatile and user-friendly sketching app designed for a mobile device. This exhaustive artist's toolbox helps users create dazzling sketches, cheerful paintings and smashing illustrations on the go.
- Import photos
- Over 20 ultra realistic tools
- Incredibly realistics watercolor wet brushes
- Brushes Editor
- Color Eyedropper
- Pro Export and sharing
- Use layers to simplify your task
- Export them as separate PNG with transparency
• Folders (iPad only)
Easily organize your drawings in beautiful and easy to personalize folders or books.
• Pressure Stylus support
Discover even more realistic brushes while Styluses.
We support Apple, Wacom and Adonit Styluses.
A Unique feeling : Each stroke behaves vividly and truly like brush on paper, adapting the pressure, angle, and width to your movements. It's an effect you have to see to believe.
• A unique UI with a touch of Zen : Tools are hidden away as you create and the bare minimum buttons are shown to make for a very clean canvas..
• Community : Share your drawings with the Sketches Community where you can find inspirations and vote for other people drawings.
I• List of tools
- Felt Pen
- Pen Brush
- Oil Pastel
- Watercolor Dry and Wet brushes
- Acrylic brush
- Area and Filling tool
- Text (iPad only)
- Shapes (iPad only)
- Smudge tool
What's New in Version 11.1.2
Fixed watercolor brushes.
Move to folder
Better Apple Pencil handling
Fill tool with watercolor texture
Much better diagonals in ruler.
And many bugs fixed
It has potential... Please change size system
I'm on the iPad Pro 12.9 now. It's not the best drawing app (That goes to ProCreate, & lots of people still like the Paper app) but still great in it's unique way. The latest updates improved it (better new name too!) but it's still buggy and palm rejection doesn't work well even with settings correct . Leaves dots behind. And other issues reviewers keep mentioning. I see they now have a Pro version which says, "Over 20 UltraRealistic tools!" & goes further on the subject. I'm suspicious of that entire description. Is it different in that respect, to this version? The pencil is more realistic then most apps but it's no ProCreate which has such a realistic pencil sketching experience that many people don't realize my posted sketch was done digital!
I wish they'd improve tool size setup & change the weird brush shape tip icons, backwards icons that mean large line. I just had someone ask me how to change pencil size...
3 major issues
What otherwise would have been an amazing and powerful app, this app has a few issues that I and several others are annoyed by.
1. The eraser. Tapping the canvas twice with the eraser causes the eraser to change to this weird, striped eraser. Please fix this. It hasn't been changed since the sketches ii update. This is a very frustrating but that hasn't been fixed for a very long time.
2. The fill patterns. Before the sketches ii update, the fill patterns were all free. I used this tool very heavily, EXCEPT, I only used 3 patterns. The shades of gray and black patterns were very popular patterns among the community. Many, including myself, are upset that such a basic and popular tool is now a paid tool. Don't get me wrong, it's essential for a company to have exclusive features on paid versions. However, all we are asking for is for the grayscale fill patterns to be free. This change alone would result in a dramatic increase in positive reviews.
This is my go-to app for all of my iPad sketching needs, and while it certainly isn't a "mobile" version of pro computer drawing programs, it is versatile and satisfies my drawing needs well. The addition of the new tools and upgraded features in the new pro version is a wonderful update and makes the tools even better than before. The ability to manipulate and create layers is one of the features of this app that isn't present in most other drawing apps. The interface is easy to use, and the added features make the art come to life even more. I exclusively use this app for drawing on the go because it so so much better than the others.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 11.1.2
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: yann le coroller
- © yann le coroller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$4.99
- More Tools$1.99
- Enable Stylus Pressure$1.99