Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have fun storming the castle in the endless climber Leaping Legend!
Leaping Legend is a fast-paced arcade styled endless climber where your goal is to reach for glory by climbing, leaping, and surviving for as long as possible! Dodge obstacles like a champion or die trying. The choice is yours! Encounter not-so-unfamiliar heroes and enemies, avoid taking arrows to the knee, and prove that YOLO is a myth!
- Endless Entertainment! Compete for the highest score against friends and foe alike with the global leaderboards, complete missions and quests to earn rewards for loot, and unlock a barrel full of achievements!
- Tons of unlockable heroes! Are you the chivalrous Knight destined to save the damsel in distress? The elusive Ninja proving his skill? The illustrious Ace of Blades out for one more quest? Time to find out.
- Challenging Gameplay! The challenge you face will get harder the further you go! Do you have what it takes to make it to the top and surviving the bombardment of cannons, the explosions of falling bombs, the piercing thrust of arrows, and much, much more?!
- Free To Play! Leaping Legend is currently Free To Play so you can experience a world of not-so epic proportions!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
New hero approaching!
Simple yet fun, but something is missing...
While it is easy to pick up and play, something is missing. The power up system is good but wish that they would last a little longer. Like the shield power up should last until you get hit or run into something, the attack power up I think should have a timer bar that refills a bit every time you attack something, extending the duration a bit. Just thinking.
Edit: since the update, the mystery coin power up does not work and when you revive off of the continue screen, the up and down arrows do not work so all you can do is dodge back and forth. Makes it really hard to continue after the first death........
Edit: the game shuts down if I choose the coin, magnet, or poker chip power ups from the menu that pops up before you begin a round. Really should look in to this glitch, really prevents me from enjoying this game........
Broken and Unexplained
This game would easily be my favorite among anything else I've played if it weren't for two things. First, the bugs. Various features are COMPLETELY broken such as continuing the game with the power up or 'Never give up!' option. This crashes the client and the power up takes your gold but does nothing after that. This bug has been around for a VERY long time, but the app has not been updated. Secondly, certain features are never explained. I still don't understand how the inescapable, hero-freezing, shark invested floods happen... or for that matter, what to do when they do occur. These things really ruin this could-be perfect game for me at least, and I would put 5 stars if it were not for them.
Fun and addicting
Simple gameplay makes this game easy to come to, with realistic achievements that make you think short-term on how you make your next move.
My only gripe is that when I try to continue from where I died, the game crashes on me. I'm not sure if it's a bug or just my device, however. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if it didn't take all of the coins before crashing. That's really why I'm docking it some stars.
All in all, the game is fast paced and easy to pick up and play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 18, 2013
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Everplay Interactive
- © Everplay Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- handful of 1,000 coins$0.99
- purse of 5,000 coins$3.99
- stash of 20,000 Coins$9.99
- Coin Cloner$1.99
- sack of 10,000 coins$6.99
- chest of 50,000 coins$19.99