By Verizon Wireless
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your iPhone to get 5 GB of storage for no additional charge*.
Verizon Cloud lets you back up your contacts, photos, and videos to secure cloud storage, so you won't lose your important content if you lose your phone.
With Verizon Cloud on iPhone, you can:
• BACK UP your phone's content to your secure cloud storage
• SYNC your devices - ACCESS your content when you need it, from your iPhone, iPad, on the web, or from any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• CREATE & ORDER PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos
• FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback feature
• DISCOVER STORIES – View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, music and videos on the big screen with Cloud View
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
*Data charges apply. If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 16.5.35
We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the App Store.
• Backup your Live Photos to Cloud. Note: previously backed up photos may be updated to reflect the new Live Photos feature
• Enhancements to the Stories feature providing users with an improved user experience
• Updates were made throughout the app to make it even easier to interact with your content
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
I never write reviews but, this app needed one. This is by far the EASIEST backup app I've ever had. And it actually WORKS. I've literally only had this hap for like 15 minutes and I love t already.
I have downloaded the app several times over the past three weeks and after the first upload the app crashes and will not load. I have to uninstall and then reinstall and do the backup again but then the app does not load again...... Verizon you sent a warning that Backup Assistant will end Feb 2017 .... hope you fix the problem before you shutoff backup assistant ...... it appears iPhone 6 is a problem reading the other reviews
Cmon Verizon. How about you take some of them billions you charge your customers for every month and make the app work. I've uninstalled/reinstalled 4-5 times. Only for it to crash upon opening. And you want me to use your app why? I'll stick with Dropbox.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 16.5.35
- Size: 99.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verizon Wireless
- © Verizon Wireless
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.