You are Ricky Fox, a brilliant detective from NYPD. Your best friend, Arthur Petrovski, a renowned psychiatrist, just passed away in strange circumstances and you travel there to make your own investigation.
Freshly arrived in Greenhearth, a small rural town in Oregon, you meet a strange bunch of weird characters, and you realise that the town is full of secrets.
Will you find the murderer ?
• Discover a rich and dark universe inspired by film noir movies and comic books, with gorgeous graphics and an incredible music fully recorded on an acoustic piano.
• Make your own adventure, interrogate the persons of interest and find clues in detailed interactive research scenes.
• Ask the right questions and manipulate the suspects to untangle the truth from the lies during the interrogation sequences.
• A brand new adventure each time : the clues, the behavior of the characters and the story possibilities are different each time you start a new game.
Fixing a bug on in app purchases.
Ratings and Reviews
Slow and hard to manipulate
Hard to figure out how to move to the next statement or page, and very slow to generate text. Could not speed up text rate. Also had to restart the app several times. Ended up deleting. Disappointed because I was very interested in this.
Round and round and round
The first 30 min of the game all I did was talk to people, the same people. I found some notes & letters and basically all I know is some people have bells but nobody will let me see their bell... What the heck & it's all reading, nobody reads it for you so make sure your in the mood the read... I don't know maybe a few hints or some help button or a little bit of guidance or let something happen so I feel like I'm getting somewhere. I feel like I'm going in circles... Deleting, no help online either... Maybe when some more people play it and that differently than me can play and provide some help... Good luck, not for me & my limited patience.
Hmm... Not Complete
This game had potential but the spelling and grammar errors were terrible. I actually managed to open the safe but never learn who the killer could be other than it's not the "predictable" crazy homeless guy Raymond, which everyone and their mother defends from before even meeting him. Also Rick talks about characters that you as the player haven't met yet with weird detail. Also no explanation on Garrett Walter, who is mentioned once in a car repair bill that ultimately seems not to matter. They need to work on completing a story board that actually makes sense and reason.
- 643.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Nova-box
- In-App Purchases
- Episode 2: The Secret $0.99
- Episode 4: Jodie $0.99
- Episode 3: The Hospital $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.