Private Calculator - File Hider, Secret Photo Video Browser, Image Downloader and Note vault
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Private Calculator can hide your photos/videos/documents/notes/contacts behind a calculator. What everyone can see is just an ordinary calculator. You can access your private world by entering your password on the calculator.
- Import Photo/Video from Camera Roll
- Multiple size of thumbnail
- Creating custom albums
- Photo slideshow
- Full screen, full functional photo viewer.
- Wifi File transfer to/from PC/Mac
- Support almost all video formats: avi, mkv, wmv, flv, mp4, m4v …etc
- Support Image files: jpg, png, gif, bmp
- Support Document files: txt, html, pdf, doc …etc
- Support creating custom folder
- Unzip file
- Share Files with other APPs
- Simple, elegant UI and full feature private browser
- Bookmark & History manager
- Switch to Desktop/iPhone/iPad browser easily
- Download all images on the page by one button
- Multiple tab
- Unlimited to create notes
- Custom font and font size
- Copy/Share/Send Mail
- Unlimited to add contacts
- Import contacts from iPhone
- Add memo for contact
- Quick dialing / send SMS / send Email
- Unlimited to save passwords
- Encrypt password data
- Simple & Fast calculator
- Automatically back to calculator when the app in background
- Shake to unlock - Shake your device after entering the password to access your folder, avoid someone entering your password unintentionally.
- Touch ID - use Touch ID to unlock.
- Decoy Mode - use decoy passcode to enter an empty fake space.
- The APP name is ‘My Calculator’ on springboard
What's New in Version 3.1.1
I made a suggestion about making Touch ID optional because the app would loose its stealthiness. The developer implemented this idea in the next update as they have for reasonable requests from other users.
I'd like to see a backup/restore link with DropBox like there is for the developer's Private Note app.
I'd also like to see an option for adding fields in Passwords.
A search function is needed in Notes. There is no option for sorting methods as there is in the Private Notes app.
Near to perfect!! :)
I'm updating this review because the other review claimed that paid version has ads - this us NO TRUE - even free version didn't have ads while I used it (don't know if they add it by now or not). - please don't spread FALSE Info people!!👎🏻
— — — — — — ⋅
This app is only one step away from being perfect, and that is add iCloud backup. Please add iCloud backup, without it is so risky to store all my sensitive apps in one place!!!
Just what I've been looking for
I just got it and so far I'm loving it simple easy to use and actually works right now I don't see any wrong with it or anything that needs to be added it's perfect maybe in the future I'll have a recommendation but for now everything's awesome thanks for making this app really needed it
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 18, 2016
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: bang chen
- © bang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.