By Green Panda Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Solitaire, also known as 'Klondike', is the classic version of solitaire for iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!
- The Expert mode: Play solitaire without any hints or help.
- Customize your game with new cards and boards !
- Full of new statistics to analyse your games !
- A brand new Premium inApp, with exclusive cards and boards !
Explore a comprehensive and fun-packed version of solitaire and join the thousands of players already hooked!
- "Excellent! The best solitaire app on the AppStore!"
- "The Vegas mode is seriously addictive, I spend hours on it! And what's more, the app is beautifully designed."
DIFFERENT GAME MODES
- Standard solitaire mode or Vegas mode
- 1 or 3 card draw
- Play in Expert Mode, without any help in the game
- Portrait or landscape mode
- Play left or right-handed
- Customize your cards and boards
- Full statistics
- Games are automatically saved
- Cancel moves as many times as you want
- Intelligent help
- No interference between solitaire and iPod playback
AN OPTIMAL PLAYING EXPERIENCE
- Play and move cards easily
- Touch a card to move it automatically
- Automatically end your turn on solitaire
What's New in Version 3.5.5
To consistently improve the game experience, we have also fixed minor bugs and optimized the game engine.
Thank you for playing our game! We love to hear feedback from our players. If you're enjoying our game, please give us 5 stars, it will help us a lot. If you encounter any problem regarding this app, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Best Solitaire App I’ve played on IOS.
I went through quite a few different Solitaire Apps before settling on this one. They aren’t all the same. Some of them were too finicky about how precise you need to be when you drag and drop your cards. Some were riddled with ads. Some made the suits too small, and/or the deck fonts too similar, making it easy miss an obvious move. This app suffers from none of that. Cards can be clicked or dragged with ease. No pesky ads popping up and blocking the cards while trying to figure your next move. Many options to change deck styles, deck fonts, even game board colors and patterns, allowing you to customize your game to whatever style you find most visually appealing. If you’re looking for a great Solitaire app, this is the one you want.
Can’t win games
I’m not bad at solitaire, i mean no one can be bad. But there was a couple of games i’ve played and there were no working around them.. ended up having to hit the hint button to figure it out for me and not even the hints could complete the game for me. Was needing a King of hearts, King of diamonds and a 2 spade... all 3 cards were held underneath a queen of spades which i could not move unless i had the King of hearts or diamonds.. cleared every other card and looked thoroughly and could not find a red king... really lame how games can end up like this. i’m going back to playing with my own cards.
Just like when you play with a real deck
The main thing that I like about this game is that it doesn’t give you the game. You truly have to work for it just as if you were playing with a real deck of cards.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 03, 2017
- Version: 3.5.5
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: GREEN PANDA
- © Green Panda Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack$2.99