*Rated by About.com as one of the best iPhone apps for tracking expenses*
"This app has a clean, uncluttered look..." - About.com
Auto-track mileage expenses with GPS. Scan and keep receipts, receipt data is entered for you—never lose a receipt again. Log time and billable hours. Create and email expense reports in PDF or spreadsheet format all from your phone; receipts are attached to emailed reports. Falcon Expenses is the first truly fully mobile expense solution—and it's easy to use! Great for realtors, freelancers, contractors, sole proprietors, small businesses, accountants and their clients, business travelers and more.
Some of our most popular features:
- mileage expense tracking
- customizable mileage reimbursement rate
- free in-app support for all users
- receipt scanner and keeper
- categorize expenses, create custom categories
- tag expenses by project, client, create custom tags
- filter & sort expenses by date, category, tag, etc.
- support for multiple currencies
- create reports with ease from your phone
- email report from your phone in PDF and/or spreadsheet format
- receipts attached to emailed reports
If you like our app, please rate us! This will help us bring more of the features you love!
In-app support can be accessed by taping on the yellow chat icon located in the top upper right corner.
Need a quick way to create an IRS compliant end-of-year mileage expense log for your taxes that will also keep your accountant happy? We have a solution. Download Falcon Expenses today and use our 'Addresses' mileage tracking feature. Simply enter the start and end address of any tax-deductible trip and we calculate distance traveled.
Falcon Expenses takes the trouble out of keeping track of expenses and receipts, saving you time and money doing expense reports!
Please note that this app is free to download, and offers a monthly subscription fee to use premium features.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- addresses feature fixes & enhancements
- performance enhancements
- updates & bug fixes
If you like Falcon Expenses, please write a review on the app store and tell your friends and colleagues. Also, feedback is always welcome. To send feedback please write to email@example.com.
Thank you for using Falcon Expenses
Ratings and Reviews
For an App that costs 5.99 they have so much work to do. I’d written to them a couple of years ago when I first started using it that there should be a sort option so I don’t have to sort my receipts prior to scanning. There is now a sort option but only in the expenses view and when you submit those sorted expenses to a report it doesn’t respect the sort when you click on add to report. What is the point of me using an app if I have to do work prior by putting them all in chronological order. An app should allow me to scan all receipts and you should sort based on date, type or category. You’re making the assumption that everyone is scanning as they get their receipt.
Hi Kittysandsoxies. Thank you for the feedback, it is always appreciated. You suggestion to expand our sort options features to the reports has been passed on to our product team. Currently, the expenses within reports are default sorted by date created, which might not necessarily be the date that you added / saved the expense / receipt to Falcon. However, you can always sort very quickly within the excel spreadsheet export on your desktop. Thank you for using Falcon Expenses and please let us know if there are any other ways that we can improve our software and services.
My team loves this app for expense reporting
Easy to use, efficient, works for all of the expense types that I need to collect: miles, receipts, etc. There are many mileage tracking options, if I forget to log my miles before a trip all that I have to do is enter the start and end address to calculate my miles. My entire team loves it and we all use it. I would recommend Falcon Expenses to anyone who is looking to save a lot of time and money doing their expense reports.
Hi SmallBiz1998 thank you for the great review and thank you for using Falcon Expenses.
Great app for expense tracking and reporting 👍
I’ve been using Falcon Expenses for over a year now to enter expenses and create expense reports to submit to my boss. Of all of the apps on the market this one is the best and easiest to use. It’s efficient, user friendly and all of the features you need always great reporting capabilities. You can basically do everything from your phone. I highly recommend this app. Thank you Falcon Expenses for making my life easier 👍
- Falcon Expenses, Inc.
- 60.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Falcon Expenses, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.