NCLEX Stanford Review RN PN QBank
By Anna Chan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pass NCLEX after 1 day of study! Guaranteed!
NCLEX Stanford Review , by Linda Stanford, RN, MSN, is the only app which simulates the actual NCLEX-RN and PN examinations. 5000 questions and answers were written by nurse educators who have written questions for the actual NCLEX examination.
• Get help with difficult nursing sciences questions with free e-tutoring.
The subject categories are exactly the same as on the actual NCLEX examination, and the questions are formatted just like the real NCLEX examination. You can take a timed practice examinations with 9 competency levels - just like the actual examination. NCLEX Stanford Review includes Select All That Apply questions, Place in Correct Order questions, Calculation questions, and Hot-spot questions.
NCLEX Stanford Review questions, answers, and rationales are professionally edited for quality and accuracy by nurse educators.
• New questions covering the 2015 Basic Life Support and ACLS Guidelines.
• New questions covering the 2015 ACOG, ANA, and AANP Nursing Best Practices Guidelines.
• NCLEX competency levels and Candidate Performance Standards
• 5000 unique multiple-choice questions organized by NCLEX category
• Choose the topics you want to study.
• Take practice examinations with new questions each time.
• Each question includes detailed rationales.
• Review your exam scores and rationales.
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
Reviews: "This app is packed with information and has a really great layout. I found it easy to work my way through each test section and was able to retain the information quite well."
What's New in Version 2015.8
NEW NCLEX RN and PN questions from the NEW Format 2015 National Council Licensure Exam Board examination.
Pass rate: 94.2%
Average pass level: 75 questions
*based on 2015 NCLB study results
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 01, 2015
- Version: 2015.8
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Anna Chan
- © 2015 Current Clinical Strategies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Questions and Rationales$4.99
- All 5000 NCLEX Flashcards$3.99