Video Crop & Zoom allows you to crop your videos in an easy and precise way.
Why would you do that?
* You want to remove a person or an object from a video. Crop your video to make this part invisible.
* You need to straighten a video in order to fix the horizon.
* You have recorded a video with a portrait orientation and you would like to change it to a landscape orientation.
* You want to add small effects to your video, like a zoom-in to someone's face, shortly followed by a zoom-out to a larger general view.
* You want to keep the best of your video only, cropping the main part of it, and removing the superfluous.
* You want to crop your video with a specific constrain (square, 4x3, 16x9 , ...) or some precise dimension (580p, 1080p, ...) before sending it to your TV or your favourite social service.
Videos can be imported from your device in different ways.
You can also connect your iDevice to iTunes in order to drag and drop other videos (iTunes file sharing feature).
An animated and original user interface allows you to crop (and zoom and rotate), if necessary, every frame of the video independently.
An interpolation will be done automatically between each of your modifications, in order to scale and move progressively the crop area.
You will find the original and intuitive user interface, common to all our videos applications.
These applications have been featured many times by Apple and various websites.
This application can run, on your iPhone and your iPad, as a standalone application, or as an Action Extension (from the compatible applications like the Photo app).
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
Ratings and Reviews
Works well for previewing Instagram crops
I have used this to crop personal videos where I had the rotation wrong (portrait instead of landscape). But it’s really great for cropping if your subject moves around in the shot. We use it for work to view how our landscape videos will be cropped when we upload them to Instagram (square).
Crooked horizon? -no prob. Shot too wide? - all good. This even let’s you set different reference points throughout the video to straighten. I edit video on pro software like adobe premier, after effects.. so would mostly use this for things I’ve shot with my phone and just got it a few days ago but so far, so good.
Am liking this Crop & Zoom app!
Works well with videos from other editing apps (e.g. Slow Fast) for cropping and zooming my SLO-MO videos of golf swings, and re-rendering them to create my "finished" training - and bragging - videos. Fun to use, and a worthy app/tool. Yes, I recommend its companion apps too. ;-)
- Francis Bonnin
- 19.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PacoLabs
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.