Inquisition Earth! (Geography Map Quiz)
By Funky Circuit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inquisition Earth! puts keen geography quizzers in charge of a fun alien invasion… of Earth!
Inquisition Earth! is a geography quiz game with a game-like structure and friendly presentation. Unlike a school test, Inquisition Earth! has a style that engages the whole family and an immersive campaign that stores all of your progress, so a few minutes each day builds up to greater geography knowledge (and world domination!).
•Stable, quick, easy and responsive to play. Perfect for a quick dip whenever!
•Accurate question data, continually supported and updated as the world itself changes.
•Tests knowledge of countries, flags, capitals, currencies, populations, languages and more.
•Uses memory techniques such as repetition to aid recollection through daily play.
•Feels less like a series of separate school tests, and more like a fun, global campaign.
•No typing required. Choose from multiple choice answers, selected to challenge.
•Non-random choices of answer. Options offered are intelligently chosen according to factors such as linguistics, proximity, colour and design.
***Sorry. Inquisition Earth! does not support iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or earlier devices***
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Inquisition Earth! continually updates to remain accurate as the world itself changes.
- Cape Verde renamed to Cabo Verde. In 2013, the African island country chose to change its official English name. This brings it in line with the name in Portuguese, the country's official language.
- New Delhi location corrected - thanks for the feedback, Wanda!
- Answer success rates are now being tracked for each continent and for each question type (flags, currency, etc.).
- “Battle stats” visualisation of your performance coming soon!
- Successful attacking of a country now results in a longer capture time of 7 days
- Successful defending of a country now also results in a full capture of 7 days
- Coin rewards doubled for inviting friends to play
- Shop screen no longer pops up automatically
- Number of Facebook login messages have been reduced, so less permissions are now required
- Shop button now links to Funky Circuit’s latest free game, Paint it Block
Also many small bug fixes and improvements, including:
- “Fuller coffers” achievement (awarded for reaching the maximum of 2500 coins) now only appears once
- Beat 5 friend achievement fix
- Long leaderboard names now capped to avoid overlap
- Exit buttons now easier to press on all screens
Don’t forget – any problems/inaccuracies, please continue to let us know! - firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for playing!
A cute way to get kids excited about geography!
If you enjoy geographical games then this app is definitely for you.
Colorful and engaging
Just the right mix of challenge and game play. It may not have tons of questions in the database, but it will take you months to learn all the info contained in what's there. And this will help you learn it, because you won't want to lose your grip on the domination of the earth! Great game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 06, 2014
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 94.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Funky Circuit Ltd
- © Funky Circuit 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Whole Entire Earth! All Continents.$2.99
- North America$0.99
- South America$0.99