This practical grocery list app will help you fly right through the store. It’s for anyone looking to keep things simple and avoid complicated menu systems.
• New items can take on quantities with just a tap.
• Items can also be grouped by aisle with the help of colored tags.
• While shopping just tap to mark items off your list.
• Allows you to create multiple lists, and share lists via messaging apps or email.
• Option to keep the screen on while shopping.
• History of all items purchased.
Praises about Remember To Buy!
• "If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to put together grocery lists, Remember To Buy! should be on your download list today." - AppAdvice
Minor bugs fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Less is more
What I like about this app is its simplicity. So easy to use that I actually use it. The one feature I would love for it to have is the ability to send lists back and forth with my wife that import into the app. Right now you can send a list but it is just as a text
I really like the app, but wish that when the grocery list is grayed out after checking a bought item, it would be listed alphabetically, because I often repeat items on the list the next time I go to the store.
Also, and this really bothers me, is that when I use more than the one-line to describe what I want (e.g., model numbers, greater description re medicines, etc, I can’t reread it once it’s entered.
I’m a big fan of simple but this app is too simple. It’s not really a shopping list just a basic memo list. The color coding is meaningless and silly. Just as silly are people who download it because it promises to be simple then criticize it for lacking all kinds of complicated and sophisticated features. This app is neither great nor terrible - just average.
- Evandro Muller
- 1.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © evandromuller.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.