Home is a unique horror adventure set in a beautifully-realized pixel world. It’s a murder mystery with a twist—because you decide what ultimately happens.
4.5 out of 5 stars — TouchArcade
PG Silver Award — PocketGamer
Awakened by an oncoming storm, you open your eyes to discover yourself in a strange, dark room—tucked away in a house that’s not yours.
As you play the game, it changes—subtly, almost imperceptibly—to reflect your perspective. It's a horror game unlike any other, and as you'll discover, its truths are entirely subjective.
- an intimate, story-based adventure that you control
- a horrific mystery tale where your decisions matter
- a creepy soundtrack that brings you deep into the world
- gorgeous, illustrative pixel style
"A sophisticated, horrifying narrative experiment."
— The Verge
"Keeps you intellectually engaged even when you aren't playing it."
"Leaves one mulling its final moments well after the credits have rolled."
- Now looks extra-beautiful and spooky on your iPhone X
- Refined touch controls
- small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure of what to expect, I put on the headphones, sat in the dark with black light and my wine, and started this up. Absolutely worth it. I didn’t stop until I finished it. A few years later I decided I had to give it another go. This is a game where storytelling, ambience, and the possibilities of changing the horrible events of our lives can be so simply and beautifully expressed in pixels. 10 out of 5.
Amazing psychological horror game
And good on you dev for the continued support and updates! I can tell you it’s ALWAYS extra appreciated to see classics like this still getting updates to improve the gaming experience years later
I kinda expected a few jumpscares, but it's still creepy. If I was the guy u play, I'd be freaking out! There was also a creepy whisper somepoint in the game. Why did I play this at night?
- Benjamin Rivers Inc.
- 61.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012–2018 Benjamin Rivers Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.