By Anis Limaiem
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alerts you when you enter or exit a tagged GPS location with a customizable message and/or sound alert.
Examples of utilization:
1) Reminder to turn on/off phone ringer in places like: hospital, church, classroom…
2) Wake up alarm for those travelling in buses, train… when they are within a certain range of their arrival location.
3) Buy some stuff before you go home
4) Alert for fixed radar positions
5) and a lot more...
For full features, use the Pro version:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.2
TO GET THE PRO VERSION CAPABILITIES ALL YOU NEED IS CLICK ON 100 BANNERS !!!
Bad location input
To add a location in the free version, you have to put in the GPS co-ordinates. Not intuitive and no easy mechanism to get them. Instant delete.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 2.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Anis Limaiem
- © SoftAlim
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.