F65Remote Look Plus
By Sony Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
F65Remote Look Plus is an application for remote control of SONY’s digital motion picture camera F65 via a Wi-Fi network.
> Supported Cameras
F65 V4.0 (with CBK-65EL upgraded kit) and later.
> Main Features
- Control: This screen emulates the inside panel of camera and displays SR-R4 status.
- File List: You can select and control files in SRMemory.
- Slate: You can see and edit clip metadata.
- Menu: All camera settings except for network can be performed. Help function allows you to read a help text of each menu items while setting.
- Output Signal Map: Specialized menu screen for setting VF and SDI-OUT1/2 enables you to operate intuitively.
- ASC CDL: This function offers the ASC CDL controls for color grading on the set.
- Export: Once you save ASC CDL files/File List data, they can be exported or emailed as CDL/CSV format. Saved data can also be taken from iTunes by file sharing.
- Manual: You can read F65 and SR-R4 operation manuals*.
* iBooks application is needed to be installed beforehand.
> Other Features
- Offline Mode: The menu settings can be performed without establishing a network connection as a simulation tool.
- Panel Active: This function always enables one tablet device for one camera to prevent unintentional operation. Other tablet device that does not have the panel active permission can only display camera status.
- The network settings of camera are needed to establish a network connection between a camera and F65Remote Look Plus. For more details, please read “Menu Operation using a Tablet Device” page in F65 operation manual.
What's New in Version 4.20
- F65 V4.20 support
- iOS 9 support
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 4.20
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sony Corporation
- © 2013 Sony Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.