Food Dot to Dot for Kids - Number Learning Game
By Michael Contento
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A great Dot to Dot game for kids with cute kitchen items! Connecting the dots and discovering different kitchen items like food, fruits and beverages great fun and of educational value. As soon as your kid tapped on all the dots shown, one of the kitchen objects appears - an instant reward and an incentive to go on playing! The game interface is kid friendly and does not overload your kid with too many stimuli. This Dot to Dot helps to recognize shapes and to improve the fine motor skills of your kid. By tapping on the small dots one after the other, the order of the numbers can be learned and recognized step by step.
* dots labelled with numbers that have to be connected one after another
* random starting order - one image can be played more than once!
* the next dot to be tapped is highlighted in an other colour
* Your kid will be rewarded with with a colourful picture after a successful game
* The balloons at the end of a successful game are a nice and fun gimmick
Six games are free, 21 more fun games can be easily purchased in-game.
What's New in Version 4.1
Minor bugs fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Michael Contento
- © 2013 CoRa Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- all 27 games, no more ads$2.99