Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.2.1
The FROSTPOCALYPSE is upon us Riders!
Winter might be on its way out, but it doesn’t plan to leave without a fight!
Will you help the Sun God complete his spring time rituals and send winter running, or is the mysterious Hipster Yeti going to get the best of you?
Those up for the task are in for our biggest content release yet!
- 16 brand new winter world tracks and new missions!
- 6 spanking new outfits, many with new powers!
- 4 frosty paint jobs
AND THE DONKEY BIKE IS FINALLY HERE!
Yeti Fur needs changed
Not going to go into an in depth review for this update but I do love the game. Fortunately I haven't had any of the other problems I have seen others discuss but I do have one that I feel needs to be addressed. When trying to get the yeti fur it should not disappear off the wheel if you don't land on it and choose not to spend gems to spin again. As someone who has spent a ton of money on this game and many others, I don't think this is fair at all. You either need to let it stay on the wheel so I can use gas and try to win it again next race or get rid of the 4-6 hour wait to try again. I am on second piece which needs like 120 fur. Without using gems I can already see this would be an impossible task.
I have supported Ubisoft through thick and thin and even like Uplay, how many people can say that!?! I feel like you owe us this, especially if this is only going on for 28 days. It will be hard enough only using one spin each race with gas restrictions and the spin being based more on luck than skill. Something tells me you are not going to lose out on any sales by doing this, heck you might even get more for being so awesome. 😊
You're killing me Ubisoft
I'm a level 43. I saw the update and got excited because there was finally new content and now it doesn't work at all. Why do upgrades take so long? I have a race with someone's ghost and need to upgrade my bike to beat them because you put me against someone who is always better than my best time on the specific track. Did you ever think that our best time on a specific track was luck? So putting us against someone better than our best time is a mistake. So I either have to wait a week for my bike to upgrade and try again, or spend gems for you to give me a new opponent who is has a better time than me that maybe I can beat. You never give is the opportunity to earn gems besides wheel of fortune or by watching ads. Help me understand. You want me to spend actual money on gems, so I can use them to upgrade my bike faster to beat unfair opponents that you matched me against in the first place? Touché Ubisoft.
New content forces you to join Uplay to take advantage of it
From day one, I've refused to use UPlay because I don't want another entity (of any kind) having any of my private data they don't need to have access to. In this case, Ubisoft wants my email address so that I can play their game against other customers. I downloaded the game for the sake of beating the single player mode. I never banked on signing up for another gaming platform, and I sure as hell didn't expect Ubisoft to force me into signing up to face other players JUST TO PROGRESS through the new content! The first new content in months! Absolutely infuriating.
I've supported Ubisoft a long time and been a huge fan of several of their games, but this is a disgrace. I completed 4 or 5 of the sun god's tasks and he's just disappeared. I FINALLY got the yeti suit, and I can still collect sticks, but I can't progress any further unless I sign up for UPlay. Complete joke.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 89.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- Manbird Bundle$19.99