Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.2.2
The FROSTPOCALYPSE is upon us Riders!
Winter might be on its way out, but it doesn’t plan to leave without a fight!
Will you help the Sun God complete his spring time rituals and send winter running, or is the mysterious Hipster Yeti going to get the best of you?
Those up for the task are in for our biggest content release yet!
- 16 brand new winter world tracks and new missions!
- 6 spanking new outfits, many with new powers!
- 4 frosty paint jobs
AND THE DONKEY BIKE IS FINALLY HERE!
fun but frustrating
The game play is generally good, though the occasional glitches are irritating. Fun and fairly addictive and it becomes a huge time sink if you want to play at all competitively. I don't mind the long time it takes to level up bikes, but the game does seem to encourage just barely beating each level, since the better you do, the harder your next opponent and it's definitely less fun as you get to this point. That, plus every update includes some other stupid outfit or thing to collect. I'd be better off if the game just ended -- it's like Zeno's paradox except that it take more effort to make less progress, so it becomes progressively less enjoyable over time. Add to that times when you might play the same track a bunch of times for a small chance on spinning the wheel to get the piece you need. The tournament is a great idea, but the match-ups are sometimes bizarre and encourages a market where the person willing to spend the most tickets can generally eventually win. The Blitz season is worse (especially with the new 20 minute format) -- it occupies 20 minutes without letting you actually play for 20 minutes, so it's like race, wait, race, wait...
The Trials series games are by far my favorite games to play. As big a fan as I am, I feel that this edition of trials provides the perfect adaptation to the mobile device; the graphics, physics and level layouts all stay true to the original feel of the trials games I've come to love. However, the wheel spinning, waiting for fuel and all the micro purchases being pushed onto the players just to progress in the game; ruins it. Completely. The players progression shouldn't be placed on the chance you'll land on a part you need to continue the story line in order to get more tracks or upgrade your bike. To much wasted time and coercion into paying to 'speed things up'. Very disappointed red lynx. Free or not, your "donations" for developing a free game could have been offered through other channels in the game play other that halting advancement in the basic aspects of the game that are normally achieved by the players' skills alone.
I seriously love this game and I love update but there's a bug in the download pop-up that appeared when it 100% it says the download was paused due to lack of connection even though I was sitting right next to my router. I restarted the box and it still said the same thing even though the wifi was working perfectly fine. I even went to my friends house to check if their wifi worked with it and it didn't. Like I said before this is one of my favorite games and I want to keep playing please fix this bug.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 89.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- Pile of Coins$19.99