Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.2.3
Butch and his gang have been up to their usual shenanigans and causing all kinds of trouble. We’ve been hard at work and cleaning after them to bring you an even smoother experience than before.
fun but frustrating
The game play is generally good, though the occasional glitches are irritating. Fun and fairly addictive and it becomes a huge time sink if you want to play at all competitively. I don't mind the long time it takes to level up bikes, but the game does seem to encourage just barely beating each level, since the better you do, the harder your next opponent and it's definitely less fun as you get to this point. That, plus every update includes some other stupid outfit or thing to collect. I'd be better off if the game just ended -- it's like Zeno's paradox except that it take more effort to make less progress, so it becomes progressively less enjoyable over time. Add to that times when you might play the same track a bunch of times for a small chance on spinning the wheel to get the piece you need. The tournament is a great idea, but the match-ups encourage a market where the person willing to spend the most tickets in the last 10 minutes can often eventually win. The Blitz season is worse (especially with the newer 20 minute format) -- it occupies 20 minutes without letting you actually play for 20 minutes, so it's like race, wait, race, wait...
Very Well Optimized for Mobile & FTP
Having played Trials Evolution (360) and Trials Fusion (XB1), I was super stoked to find out about Trials Frontier! Not only that, but it is Free-to-Play. Literally, I have not paid a dime and I'm level 20, ranked within the top 15 percentile globally. I took a many months hiatus, because my iPhone 4s did not have enough space, but now with a new iPhone 6 I can go back to getting gold!
The game takes patience and A LOT of practice. It is nicely optimized for the iPhone. It's about when to lean and when to accelerate; the simple forward/backward and rotate arrows make the game easy to understand/play, but like all Trials games hard to master.
For being free the game has a lot of stuff. Outfits, paints, showdowns, tracks, missions; it's all there. Yes, you have to wait for a timer recharge but that's okay. You can be playing one track for a while. Restart track is my best friend haha! Showdowns are fun, seeing if you can beat another player in Trials. That really comes down to skill and a little bit of luck! Even some of the NPCs are hard to beat.
The game can connect to a Uplay account. I play a lot of Ubisoft games, so it's nice I can earn points in this game. Also, it has integration with Trials Fusion to unlock a new outfit!
Overall very fun game! I have no complaints on the free-to-play front. The frustration you will feel when playing is guaranteed, but the satisfaction of completing the track is even better!
Easy to learn, tough to master.
A couple tips:
1. Be patient - upgrades can take multiple days to finish, and you can run out of fuel quick
2. Don't use diamonds for anything but fuel tank upgrades
3. The 95 diamond bridge? Beat the game first - the levels you unlock are equivalent to the 'extreme' tracks in Trials Fusion - nearly impossible to beat without major upgrades.
4. Play the slot machine often - it has some great prizes and they get better as it levels up.
5. (This is the most important) Add some friends! Racing against other people's ghosts is always more exciting, and much more challenging. I can't tell you how many shortcuts and speed techniques I've discovered by racing other players
I've played this game about ten months, and I still enjoy it and will continue to play. That being said, this is a game you are forced to play for a little while, then wait, then play again. (Unless you pay cash, of course)
If you must binge play a game, don't play Trials. But if you are like me, and can play a bit and then continue with your life, I highly recommend it.
I love Trials because of how easy it is to learn the controls, but how difficult it is to master them. I'm constantly learning how to overcome different obstacles and improve my score.
The new update adds some extra replayability, and a lot of maps to master. I wish the throttle control would work more like Trials Fusion, but I realize that's tough to do with touch controls.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 88.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- Pile of Coins$19.99