Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Astonishing - 5/5 - This is probably the best bike game you will ever come across. Get it. It's worth it - WHATCHUGOT"
Explore a vast world on your motorcycle. Compete against your friends on Global Leaderboards. Master physics-based tracks to challenge the world's top riders for the best times. Race your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and unfairly addictive tracks!
Experience the ULTIMATE skill-based RACING game on your iPhone!
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! Physics-based racing FINALLY PERFECTED for the touch screen!
CRUSH your FRIENDS and THE WORLD on the GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS!
RACE your motorcycle through a world of adventure, crazy characters, and UNFAIRLY ADDICTIVE TRACKS!
"Finally, a proper Trials game on my iPhone." – Touch Arcade
"Looking like the real deal." - Pocket Gamer
With Trials Frontier, award-winning developer RedLynx brings its best-selling and critically-acclaimed Trials series to mobile for the first time.
Built from the ground up for touch-based controls, Trials Frontier combines the AMAZING, physics-based gameplay of Trials with a big, bold world of adventure.
YOU WANT FEATURES? WE GOT MAD FEATURES!
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Trials Frontier controls and physics are unrivaled on iOS!
- More MISSIONS than you can shake a stick at! You’ll be doing some SERIOUSLY CRAZY STUFF on that bike!
- Help your village grow and prosper (developer note: There are no crops to plant or sell, only CRUSH with your tires!)
- A HUGE WORLD with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- A HILARIOUS story line that makes LITTLE SENSE!
- 10 GORGEOUS ENVIRONMENTS to bust fat skills in!
- Complete and flip your way through more than 250 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 70 UNIQUE TRACKS!
- COLLECT MAD LOOT and UPGRADE your bike!
- IMPROVE every building in your village to UNLOCK NEW ABILITIES!
- LEVEL UP your rider and REAP THE REWARDS!
- 9 bikes across 3 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths - UPGRADE ALL THE THINGS!
- PERFECTED GHOST RACING. Race any ghost on the leaderboards of any track!
- Are you a competitive person? Then don’t download this game!
- Invite and challenge your Facebook friends and make the competition personal!
- The A.N.B.A. system will find PERFECT matches for you to CRUSH WITH YOUR THUMBS!
- We’ve spent YEARS making the BEST RACING GAME for iPhone ever and we plan to keep it that way! Expect to see HUGE updates with NEW FEATURES & NEW CONTENT at any and all possible moments!
- Tired of “Always On” games requiring constant internet connection to play? So are we! Race to your hearts content with NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED!
iPhone 4S and higher, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2, iPad mini or higher. For the best possible Trials Frontier experience, use these recommended devices. Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Disclaimer : PLEASE NOTE! Trials Frontier is completely free to play, however some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable the ability to make in-app purchase in your device settings at any time. For more information on setting device restrictions go here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Join Trials Community!
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Valentine’s Day is almost here and love is in the air Dear Riders.
We’ve been doing some major research here at RedLynx and have finally discovered the ultimate Valentine’s Day gift: CRUSHING YOUR OPPONENTS!
So suite up and get ready for another action packed update to Trials Frontier!
As usual we’ve loaded this update with more goodies than can possibly be described here, but let’s hit the bullet list for our top additions:
- The Terracotta Rider has arisen from his slumber, can you take him down across over 40 different tracks in this “Experts Only” quest line? A surprise track awaits you in his final battle!
- Have you always wanted to be more environmentally friendly? Now is your chance with the “Heartbreaker” paintjob, custom equipped with bubbly heart exhaust!
- Zudina kicks off a fresh new season in The Bunker, and this time she brings with her daily PvP missions to compliment an already massive game mode!
- Do you dream of dressing up like a furry rodent? Now is your chance with the “Cornelius the Squirrel” outfit! Invite friends, give them gifts, and then get inside that sweaty suit!
- Gifting turned out to be a HUGE hit in our last update so we’ve BLOWN UP the feature. A whole new “Gift Box” awaits with the new ability to gift and receive Fuel as well as Golden Tickets!
- We’ve added a fancy new leaderboard improvement system so you can glory in your domination more than ever before!
- All this and loads of new bugs smashed as well, so your riding experience should be smoother than ever.
Thanks to all our fans for continuing to support Trials Frontier, expect to see more awesome features in the near future!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD
Take this from a true Trials fan: don't be tempted into downloading this title. As the owner of Trials HD, Trials Evolution, and Trials Fusion on 360, I was psyched to see that there was an official Trials game in the app store. Yet this excitement turned into despair upon booting up the game. Trials is normally all about playing levels to unlock levels, and replaying levels to improve upon your old times. Trials Frontier isn't like that. Trials Frontier asks you to play levels you've already gotten a gold medal in for THE CHANCE at getting some random item/part you need to progress. Trials Frontier is all about upgrading your bikes so that you or your opponent may have an unfair advantage in the asynchronous multiplayer. Worst of all, Trials Frontier is about waiting: waiting for gasoline, waiting for new opponents, waiting for upgrades to complete, waiting for another chance at the slot machine, etc.
Again I reiterate: DO NOT DOWNLOAD this game. If enough people don't download it and those that have stop supporting this abomination, we might just see a real Trials game on iOS.
I've been playing this game on and off for a while now, but this new update has forced me to reinstall the game, and lose all my progress. At startup after installing the new update from iTunes the game proceeded to do its own update. During this update it decided to pause on its own and tell me to check my internet connection. Problem is I know I have an internet connection because I'm in the middle of watching Criminal Minds on Netflix. After exhausting all other possibilities I decided to try and uninstall the game and start over. It worked, but I'm not happy. I would give a zero star review but I cannot. I hope you guys at Redlynx figure this out and are willing to compensate for your downfall. I was considering purchasing one of the combo packs, but now that is out of the window considering the level of failure that you have achieved.
This game started out to be a blast a year or so ago , but the developers have directed it toward forcing you to be online to play it, and more so with each update , which by the way are forced updates ( you can't play if you don't update ) plus making the more advanced levels virtually impossible to achieve unless you are a total master at the game , I've spend way too much time with this and only end up extremely frustrated ! If you can't progress it's no fun anymore! I've been stuck at the same place for 6 months , just replaying previous levels to upgrade bikes ! Most of them are totally upgraded and still can't achieve passing these levels! frustrating! Now these ridiculous irritating prompts to connect to uplay ?? I'm done with it!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 05, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Trials Frontier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems$4.99
- Special Starter Pack$2.99
- Knapsack of Gems$9.99
- Special Starter Pack$0.99
- Bag of Coins$4.99
- Pro Player Bundle$4.99
- Mouthful of Coins$9.99
- Village Hero Bundle$2.99
- Cartload of Gems$19.99
- Pile of Coins$19.99