Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note : LEVEL 22 requires an iPhone 4S/iPod Touch 5/iPad/iPad Mini or above.
THE FIRST STEALTH GAME SET IN THE MERCILESS AND FRENETIC WORLD OF WORK!
“Hilarious, addicting, and unique,Level 22 is a terrific game no self-respecting stealth junkie should be without. “
“Level 22 is a delightful re-creation of some of the best parts of the retro stealth action games.”
“A stealth game with a unique difference, Level 22 is a funny, smart, and enjoyable experience…”
“The quirky design and sound, comedic dialogue, and challenging gameplay creates a fulfilling title.”
“Level 22 is a clever take on the stealth genre…”
“Level 22 is a refreshingly unique stealth-'em-up…”
“This one's got style, folks.”
Are you late for work? Start panicking!
Gary is an office worker who oversleeps after a drunken night out on the town. Here’s where it gets tricky, because this isn’t the first time Gary’s been late for work, and he could be fired if he’s spotted arriving at his desk after everyone else yet again. So he’ll have to prove he’s smart and sneaky enough to make his way up all the 22 floors between him and his office without being seen.
- Hide in closets, crawl through air vents, slink along the walls… nobody must spot you!
- Use everything in your reach to get to the end of the level: hide behind a newspaper, smash a vending machine with a well-aimed kick, or use donuts to lure the security guards away.
- Want to drive your colleagues crazy, knock them out, poison them or even expose them to harmful radiation?
- Want to booby-trap photocopiers, creep around under a cardboard box or give laxatives to your co-workers?
- Want to settle the score with your bosses?
From the basement to the boss’s office via the research and development labs, explore the zany little universe of LEVEL 22, Gary’s Misadventures.
Game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0K9i0KilBs
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NoegoGames
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NOEGO.GAMES
What's New in Version 1.03
Fix the scroll of the camera.
One of the most underrated games I've ever seen. I've had a really fun time playing this game and I love how creative the story and setting is. Definitely worth the money.