By Hassan Goldani Moghaddam
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Boustan Sadi (بوستان سعدی) is an easy-to-use Persian app including all poems of Sa'di (also known as Sadi and Saadi) in his book, Boustan. Born in Shiraz in 1184 AD, Sa'di is recognized as one of the most eminent poets in the history of Persian literature. He is known for the quality of his writings and for the depth of his social and moral thoughts.
Boustan Sadi has all 230 poems with the following features:
• Search within poems by a keyword.
• Bookmark a poem for future reference.
• Add a poem to your favorite list.
• Portrait and Landscape views.
• Highlight searched line of the poem.
• iPad version is included.
What's New in Version 2.0
• iOS 7 Compatible
• Fixed "Change Font Size" issue in iOS 7
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hassan Goldani Moghaddam
- © 2013-2014 www.ghazalestan.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.