Talkspace Online Therapy - Licensed eCounseling
By Groop Internet Platform inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start feeling better with Talkspace, a therapy and counseling app that gives you the most convenient, affordable, and discrete way to deal with depression, anxiety, stress, chronic illness, and more.
WHAT IS TALKSPACE?
Talkspace is a platform that connects users with a licensed therapist. Whether you’re experiencing symptoms of stress, feeling depressed or having anxiety attacks, Talkspace is the place for you. It’s also great for couples that need a new spark of motivation, to relieve tension and to increase positive feelings in their relationship. We will connect you with a dedicated, licensed therapist for on-demand, private text, audio, and video chat therapy, anywhere and anytime. All in the palm of your hand, on your phone or web browser!
HOW DOES TALKSPACE WORK?
Talkspace is easy. Anyone can start with a free consultation, so you can chat with a Matching Agent who will answer any questions and ultimately match you with a therapist based on a number of factors. As a Talkspace member, you will have access to your private counselor and secure chat room where you can discuss your life, ask questions and raise troubling issues. Your Talkspace therapist will check in with you based on your agreement with them (usually 1-2 times a day).
TALKSPACE IN THE PRESS
• “The process was identical to what I had experienced in traditional therapy, except that I had access to it anytime I pulled out my iPhone.” – Wall Street Journal
• “Roughly 46 million Americans had a mental illness in 2011 but only 39% sought treatment. Barriers to seeking treatment include the cost, stigma, and time commitment. Talkspace aims to erase those barriers.” – CNN
• “It’s really like texting. It’s easier to write out my feelings, rather than when you’re sitting in a room with someone and it’s hard to explain things.” – Mashable
• “I spent 7 days with a therapist who only knew me via text message and I might never go back to traditional therapy again.” – Business Insider
• “By keeping users anonymous, Talkspace hopes to alleviate the stigma that currently prevents 28% of people who need mental health care, but don’t receive treatment, from finding a therapist.” – The Verge
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
For only $32 per week (billed monthly), Talkspace members gain unlimited access to a licensed therapist, free from appointments and the inconvenience of traveling or taking time off work. Our pricing plans are 80% lower than the average co-pay for traditional, in-office therapy appointments (which are usually only one hour long and twice a month).
WHO ARE THE THERAPISTS?
We have over 1000 licensed therapists in the Talkspace network with thousands of years of combined medical experience! Our counselors’ backgrounds vary, specializing in issues that include: stress and anxiety, depression, LGBTQ issues, domestic violence, PTSD, repression, phobia, work/life issues, chronic illness, and many more. Each Talkspace counselor undergoes an extensive background check to ensure proper qualifications and a proven track record of providing excellent service and guidance.
IS TEXT-THERAPY EFFECTIVE?
Some studies show that online chat therapy is as effective as traditional therapy. Other research demonstrates that online therapy is sometimes more effective than face-to-face therapy, as text-messaging allows for more immediate care and higher engagement.
IS TALKSPACE SAFE?
CONNECT WITH US
We are always happy to connect with users and receive feedback to help improve the app.
• Email - email@example.com
• Website - Talkspace.com
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/Talkspace
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Talkspacetherapy
What's New in Version 6.0
We’ve patched up a few bugs that were found in our redesign– thank you for your support tickets! We’ll be working on landscape mode, and additional improvements, next.
Great therapy and app design
Talk space assigned me a therapist and she is pretty great- sends good responses and it feels like she is there for me. It's really nice to be able to do this without leaving my apartment. I recommend it to anybody that is thinking of giving it a try.
Therapy the Talkspace way
Therapy the Talkspace way means that you connect to your therapist through their app or web interface. And it works. It really does. It's safe to say that my life would not be the same if I hadn't found Talkspace. Update: still happy with this months and months later. Thank you Talkspace.
Update 2: the app was totally redesigned. Still the same conversation and therapist, but a much cleaner look. I love it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 93.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Groop Internet Platform inc.
- © Groop Internet Platform inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 full week of UNLIMITED forum posts$4.99
- 1 week of 1-on-1 chat$29.99