By Vector Unit
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The premier console-quality water-racing game on mobile kicks everything into overdrive, with intense online multi-player races, upgradeable hydro jets and riders, improved graphics, an all-new career mode, and a whole new stunt system with dozens of new tricks!
Featuring rocket-powered hydro jets racing around futuristic tracks across a dynamic and interactive water surface, Riptide GP2 delivers a fast, fun, and visually stunning racing experience.
From Vector Unit, developers of acclaimed racing games Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, Shine Runner, and Hydro Thunder Hurricane!
• • GAME FEATURES • •
• ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER
• Show off your skills and your custom-tuned hydro jet in 4-way online battles with friends and players around the world!
• CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
• Race against your friends' best times in the exciting VR Challenge mode.
• ALL NEW CAREER MODE
• Play through Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events to earn XP and cash that can be used to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• ALL NEW WATERCRAFT
• Collect 9 powerful new hydro jets, and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
• ALL NEW STUNT SYSTEM
• Unlock and master 25 outrageous new stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
• NEW!! TOTAL CONTROL
• Seamlessly supports gamepads, extended gamepads, tilt, and touch-screen controls.
• GAME CENTER & iCLOUD ENABLED
• Race online, earn achievements and keep your game synced to the cloud with Game Center and iCloud integration.
• OPTIMIZED FOR METAL
• Full Metal optimization provides enhanced graphics, real time lighting and shadows, and super-smooth frame-rates on A7 and A8 devices (iOS 8 only).
• • CUSTOMER SUPPORT • •
If you encounter a problem running the game, please email the device you're using, iOS version, and a detailed description of your problem to email@example.com. We guarantee if we can't fix your problem we'll give you a refund. But we can't help you if you just leave your problem in a review.
For support on most common issues please visit:
• • MORE INFORMATION • •
Be the first to hear about updates, download custom images, and interact with the developers!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VectorUnit
Follow us on Google+ at www.vectorunit.com/+
Follow us on Twitter @vectorunit.
Visit our web page at www.vectorunit.com
We welcome comments and suggestions for future improvements. If you have a suggestion, or just want to say hi, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Metal Support: Real-time shadows and other advanced graphics features.
- New Track: Park Hills (Classic)
- New Hydrojet: Switchblade
Worth it? Definitely.
I downloaded this app for free when it was App of the Week. Now I can wholeheartedly say that the $1 price is worth it even if I personally didn't have to pay it. Nice graphics along with customizable controls (touch or tilt) make this game appealing to the eye while still having controls that can adapt to the kind of gamer you are. If you're looking for a racing game that steers away (get it?) from the average cars and roads then this is a perfect alternative. But, (you guessed it) the reason a single ✨ was omitted from the review was because in my opinion it had no replay value. The tracks and objectives do vary as you progress but the overall way you play stays the exact same and i do guarantee that a month after you download this game the same thrill you felt when you first picked it up will disappear. Now, I'm not saying that it won't be fun to play once in a while, but in all honesty it'll just end up just being another one of those games that you rarely ever play but refuse to delete because of the fun times you had before. Conclusively, it's a great game, but not one you can see yourself still playing a couple months later.
Fix touch controls.
I am tired of it. I don't use gyroscope, only all touch controls for stop/go/turn. Every time I land a jump, I have to make sure NOT to touch the turn buttons, or my racer will randomly attempt a stunt, crashing. You have to land a jump, wait for your character to stop bouncing in the water, AND THEN you can turn your vehicle again without crashing. I know someone in the office knows this is happening, and are not choosing to fix this. Lame. I'm changing my rating to 3 stars. It's just stupid you haven't addressed this. It happens on my iPhone 4 and 5s. Fix it for 5 stars again.
I hate on screen controls. I mean, this keeps me out of 90% of the games on iPad. If it's something simple like Angry Birds, okay. No problem. But a game like this requires a little more of a gentle touch because you're trying to steer. You're also trying to do stunts. A game like this really needs a controller. This is such a fun game though that I overlook this detail and continue to play. I hope you like it too.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 52.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vector Unit Inc
- © 2013 Vector Unit Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bit of Money$1.99
- Stack of Money$4.99
- Pile of Money$9.99
- Serious Money$19.99
- Mountain of Money$49.99
- Ultimate Money$99.99