By Tim Mahony
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Harvest allows you to easily keep track of how much you pick or dig up from your garden throughout the season.
- Open the app, select your crop, enter the amount you have just collected and take a photo if you like - easy as that!
- Measure by quantity or weight (ordinary kitchen scales work well for this)
- Browse your saved harvests or calculate and compare totals over any time period in the reports section
- Enter a crop's market price and calculate the value of your harvest and how much money your garden 'earns' for you
- Easily share your harvest and photos with your friends on your favourite social networks or by email/sms
- Customise your crop list and set whether to record by weight or quantity for each one
- Supports imperial (lb/oz) or metric (g/kg)
- Many more features planned for future updates
What's New in Version 1.61
- Fixed bug that lead to app crash for some users after last update
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 30, 2015
- Version: 1.61
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Timothy Mahony
- © 2013 Tim Mahony
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.