Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Disney Mobile, in partnership with LucasArts and NimbleBit, the makers of Tiny Tower, comes an all-new mobile game about everyone’s favorite space station, STAR WARS™: TINY DEATH STAR™!
Amidst a civil war in a galaxy far, far away, the Emperor is building a Death Star level by level, and he needs your help. Intergalactic war is expensive, and space stations are, too. Do you have any idea how much it costs to build one the size of a moon?
Live life on the dark side, and join Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader on a mission to attract Galactic bitizens, run intergalactic businesses, and build an all-new Death Star! With that hard-earned money, fund the Empire’s evil schemes to defeat the Rebels and conquer the galaxy once and for all!
With the power of the Dark Side, you’ll be able to…
BUILD THE LARGEST DEATH STAR AROUND: Earn credits to expand your Death Star, and build over 80 types of Star Wars themed residential and commercial floors like Rebo’s Karaoke and Cloud City Spa!
HIRE STAR WARS GALACTIC BITIZENS: Attract over 30 unique species including Wookiees and Ewoks, and fulfill their dream jobs! Not everyone on the Death Star wants to be the Empire’s minion; some might just want to work at the local ice cream shop…
FUEL THE EMPIRE’S EVIL SCHEMES UNDERGROUND: Below the hustle and bustle of the businesses above, build secretive, underground imperial levels to craft special supplies that will aide your Imperial troops in the fight against the Rebels.
CAPTURE REBEL SPIES: As stealthy as your Death Star development may be, expect break-ins from Rebel spies such as Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and more! Capture them before they escape!
UNLOCK ENTERTAINING STORY MOMENTS: While running your Death Star, keep your eyes peeled for new scenes featuring many of your favorite characters like Han Solo, Chewie, Jabba the Hutt, and more.
Hurry and get on your way to building the largest, most destructive space station in the galaxy!
What's New in Version 1.4.0
New levels now and every Monday!
The quest to build the largest Death Star continues in the newest update!
NEW FEATURE: SALVAGE DROIDS! Do the Emperor’s bidding, and send Salvage Droids on missions deep into the galaxy to collect valuable resources for your Death Star. Collect exclusive floors, characters, and other rewards that you can’t obtain anywhere else!
I got the game day one and enjoyed it quite a bit. After a while I built all the rooms and all I could do was re-supply them. When work resumed on the game all of a sudden EVERYTHING was a micro transaction. You want a new level? Pay a million in in game money and 28 Imperial Bucks (if you don't have enough buy 'em) then came the newest update. You need to pay to send your salvage probe out (you get a freebie every 24 hours) but if you want any chance at getting good bonus items, fork over the Imperial Bucks. Even if you have a bunch stored up, this game aims to fleece you out of them pretty fast. I'm so very disappointed. I was really enjoying this game, but now I can't afford to keep up with the games monetary demands, sadly it will go onto the gone and forgotten pile. I understand the game cost money to make, but I bet it's already made it's money back. Now it's just greedy (Greedo??) If Disney wants it's Billions back for buying LucasArts, they are not going about it the right way. I think I see an X-Wing flying down the Trench of my Tiny Death Sta....
Old issues not fixed plus new problems
1. In Imperial Assignments, I STILL can't collect my rewards. I have completed all three tasks, but when I click "Finish" on any of the three tasks, all it does is send me back to the information screen where it says "Watch the Assignments level for holo-projections..."
2. Going back to before the most recent update and still an issue now is the fact that when I click on the album, I can't click on "Levels" or "Scenes". When I try, it just resets the "Bitizens" screen. The same is true when I try to click on the Levels button. It sends me to the "Bitizens" screen and I can't click on "Levels" or "Scenes" at the bottom.
3. In the "Bitizens" screen, nothing happens when I click the tabs across the top for the different categories.
4. Salvage droid level does nothing but loop me back to the instructions. For a split second, I can see the screen that I'm supposed to see but I can't click on it fast enough before it goes back to the intro. So it's worthless.
So basically NONE of my previous issues were addressed with this update and now they've added a new one. About done with this game.
GAME OVER - Salvage Droid rip off is the straw that broke the camels back...
I have really been trying to stick with this game. I have invested a lot of time and money into it, and have all the levels etc. My patience was wearing thin because I have to restart my iPad to get the game to load properly each time - or if the game has been running for a while (so I don’t have to restart the iPad each time I want to update something, I tend to leave it running the game). I have also given up on the Imperial Assignments, because the amount of coins that I have to pay out to assemble things verses the amount of coins I earn from the reward means I am better off NOT doing the assignments!!
But today my patience was finally broken with the Salvage Droids.
Teased by the opportunity for “Exclusive levels not available anywhere else” I “launched” a droid to the debris field - cost me 25Bucks.
It came back a minute later, deposited items in my cargo hold. I clicked, it told me I already had the item the salvage droid had collected - have 5 bucks instead.
So I have just spent 25bucks, to get 5bucks?!?
What a rip off!
That’s it for me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 28, 2014
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Lucasfilm International Services Inc.
- © 2013 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Imperial Bux$1.99
- Imperial Bux$4.99
- Imperial Bux and Credits$4.99
- Imperial Bux$9.99
- Imperial Bux$19.99
- Imperial Bux and Credits$4.99
- Imperial Bux and Credits$4.99
- Imperial Bux and Credits$1.99
- Imperial Bux and Credits$2.99
- Imperial Bux and Credits$19.99