By Blue Ox Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How to play Red Herring:
1. Group words into categories.
2. Look out for the Red Herrings, pesky little words whose sole purpose is to mislead you.
3. Have fun!
Red Herring is a unique new puzzle game. Each puzzle has only one correct solution and there's no time limit. Three difficulty levels make it suitable for the whole family.
Red Herring is FUN, CHALLENGING, and EASY TO LEARN. Don't say we didn't warn you if you can't stop playing. Give Red Herring a try today!
From the creators of 7 Little Words and Moxie.
Retina and iPad ready. Optimized for iPhone 5.
Red Herring contains 50 puzzles and a daily puzzle that you can play for free. Additional puzzles are available for purchase inside the app.
What's New in Version 1.9.3
Ahoy Red Herring Fans!
This release contains
- Mobius puzzle pack with 50 puzzles
this is just a fun game, adding a little happy to your day--simple and fun, no frills, a sweet relief from a stress-filled world.
A good word game, usually
I enjoy word games and enjoy this quite a lot. Sometimes the associations they come up with are tenuous at best and downright silly at their worst. Still, it is enjoyable and I learn lots of new words and names.
Another fun one!
Fun vocabulary builder. Great to play on your own or with the family.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 16.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blue Ox Technologies Ltd.
- © 2013 Blue Ox Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Curiosity - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- Unlimited Hints$2.99
- Brilliant! - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- Allegro - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- Spelunking - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- IQ - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- Renaissance - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- Older Daily Puzzles 2014 Jul - Dec$1.99
- Serendipity - 50 Puzzles$0.99
- Quantum Leap - 175 Puzzles$2.99