KeyMe: Copy Keys, Solve Lockouts
By KeyMe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KeyMe transforms the way you manage your keys, for the first time putting you in control of when and where you can access them. The end result: you’ll never have to worry about losing your keys, dealing with frustrating lockouts or finding an open locksmith - ever again.
- Save: Scan your key using the app and securely save a digital copy in the cloud.
- Copy: Order a duplicate in the mail, or pick up a key at your local KeyMe kiosk.
- Share: Easily share your key via email or text with roommates, friends and family.
- Solve: Access and print your saved key when locked out at any kiosk nationwide.
- Personalize: Choose from over 100 designs to make your key truly unique.
- We cannot accept pictures of your key. We require a physical key to perform a scan.
- We do not copy keys marked for educational or government use.
KeyMe is a New York City-based startup transforming the way people access and manage their keys. In addition to mobile apps for iOS and for Android, KeyMe has automated key copying kiosks in local retailers including: 7-Eleven, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Lowe's, Stop & Shop, Rite Aid and many more.
Questions? Call our customer service team at: 1 855-397-5762
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Ordering made easier via streamlined process.
- More intuitive navigation experience in the key style selection process.
I noticed that this company had a yellow kiosk at a Bed Bath and Beyond store I frequented with my girl. And so I decided to use the one up the block at 7-Eleven. The key making process is hassle free and comes out in minutes. This at a cheap price for a priceless peace of mind. I was so impressed that I decided to download the app and have a handful of copies made for me and my girlfriend. There are endless designs but the one bottle opener key pays for itself ten times over. I bought her a pink one and a neat leaf key which she loves. Can't recommend KeyMe enough.
I had lost my spare car key, and instead of paying 350$ that the dealership quoted me for a new key, I figured I'd give this a try. I was very impressed with the customer service, and most importantly - the price. I ended up paying 75$ for a key instead of the 350$. They made it very easy for me. Received the key 5 days later, and it worked like a charm. Would recommend.
Account creation problem unresolved
I followed all steps from taking the photos of my key up to the point where I must create an account. Account creation always resulted in failure for some reason. I spent considerable time with customer support trying to resolve. They said they would forward the problem to the developer. I also followed up with an email to support .. both times I never heard back. I don't doubt the app must be nice but the customer support is poor and I never got to the point where I could use the app.