By Playrix Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never Fishdomed before? Then take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for your lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—SO DIVE IN NOW!
* Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
* Hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
* Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish, each of which has its own personality, that you'll be excited to meet!
* Fish tanks you can liven up with breath-taking underwater decor
* Amazing graphics all yours once you grab your scuba mask
* Buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.2.3
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Dive into a fresh update!
- Embark on an underwater adventure with Hermann the crab in mid-July!
- Navigate a bathyscaphe through mysterious underwater grottos to find treasure
MATCH-3 AND AQUARIUM MODES
- Amber Sap spilled on some levels. Don't let it spread any further!
- Watch out for Coins, a new element you have to drop down to the bottom of the field to beat levels
- Unlock the USA aquarium with 12 decorations
- Check out 2 new fish at the Store: Glowing Dragon and Bulb fish
We hope you enjoy the update!
Cleverly designed game for all those who appreciate mind-numbing activities to relax.(I love it!) I appreciate the creativity & artistic element, the contests, the continual tweaking with improvements & new challenges.
I suggest 3 improvements. 1) The daily shell contest has got to be rigged. No one could be so unlucky as to pick the worst prize out of 9, day after day. Stop making me feel bad & stop rigging it. Take the 100 coins out altogether. What kind of prize is that....? 2) when you win 2 hours or more of free time... the free time should still be there whenever you go back to playing. If I win 6 hours of free time at midnight, I can't stay awake the rest of the night or skip work the next day... and
3) I hate it when I accidentally use my 9 prized jewels that I've earned by watching zillions of ads on a game that is hopeless to win in 5 moves. That "button" is just conveniently located in the wrong spot which is just too easy to accidentally press, especially when you are in the frenzy of a timed game or in a zombie state of mind.
Other than that, ...awesome game!Keep up the good work!
Only good vibrations!
Very creative, fun music for a game, even sounds "under the sea"-ish. Can't help but hum along. You could work on the music for Gardenscapes.
This is one of my *mainstay games*: I usually play 1-2 sets of the 5 tries/day. Haven't spent any money, just the coins.
I think the upgraders were listening to the reviews and they have made it easier for tools and purple diamonds to be aquired and used. I don't miss cleaning & feeding every tank (I have 5), because I sometimes want to just sit down and play. I used to get a little frustrated on certain levels, but now they give more purple diamonds for watching a short video, and such, that I can eventually get a tool to beat a level. I was worried on the last upgrade - was slow to load- but it was probably my phone or plan.
Every level is different and you have been very creative! Thank you for creating a very clean, but adult level game! And again never heard such cute music!
Fun Game But...
This is a fun game with lots of challenges, but to get to the level I'm on (657) you need to purchase the boosters, spend the money (fake) to buy the decorations, and that's how you advance. If you don't spend your actual real money to buy the boosters, you won't win the levels to earn game coins that you need to get the decorations to get you stars that get you better rewards for winning a level. Clear as mud, eh? Bottom line is this - to win levels you either have to get lucky to the levels, or you spend an insane amount of money for the boosters. Also, I haven't had good luck trying to contact the developers regarding glitches. I've had a glitch going on for about a month now, and it's about connecting with Facebook, and still haven't heard a peep out of them. But definitely play the game , it is fun! Still a glitch with a new update, and as usual the developers are silent. I signed up for the beta version, now it wants to update the game! Argh!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2017
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 192 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- © 2013 Playrix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- A few Diamonds$0.99
- Handful of Diamonds$4.99
- Sack of Diamonds$9.99
- Shell of Diamonds$19.99
- Amphora of Diamonds$39.99
- Shell of Diamonds$13.99
- Sack of Diamonds$0.99
- Chest of Diamonds$99.99
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Handful of Diamonds$2.99