Never Fishdomed before? Then take a deep breath and dive into an underwater world of match-3 fun!
Engage in challenging and fun match-3 gameplay with unique twists as you decorate tanks to create cozy homes for your lovely fish. Feed them, play with them, and watch them interact with each other. Hey, your finned friends are waiting for you—SO DIVE IN NOW!
● Unique gameplay: swap and match, design and decorate, play with and take care of fish—all in one place!
● Hundreds of challenging and fun match-3 levels
● Explore an exciting aquatic world with amusing 3D fish, each of which has its own personality, that you'll be excited to meet!
● Fish tanks you can liven up with breath-taking underwater decor
● Amazing graphics all yours once you grab your scuba mask
● Buddy-diving time: play with your Facebook friends!
Please note! Fishdom is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device’s Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Fishdom? Learn more:
Questions? Contact our tech support at email@example.com
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Dive into a new Fishdom update!
- Introducing the all-new aquatasks! Complete aquatasks to get boosters, and vouchers that you can use to buy unique fish.
- Choose from lots of tasks: collect pieces, feed fish, activate power-ups—there's something interesting for everyone!
- Collect acorns in a new fairytale event! Join in this September!
- Exchange your acorns for thematic decorations to turn your aquarium into a magical forest!
- Adopt new fish! The witty Fox Fish and the shy Autumn Leaf are waiting to meet you.
AQUARIUM AND FISH
- Introducing new unique fish! The Aviator Fish who loves to dream, and The King Fish who is oh-so-charming!
- The new Venice Carnival aquarium and 18 decorations!
- 2 new fish: the Chameleon Botia and Yellow Boxfish.
We hope you enjoy this update!
Have fun this autumn with Fishdom!
Ratings and Reviews
Colourful mollusk matching in a fish kingdom.
I usually don’t write reviews but in this case, I have too 😩.
If you are familiar with Candy Crush, you will totally get this game. It does have some twist, different from CC, so it adds a kinda new feel to it.
So, this is my response to some of these complaints. Here I am, approximately two months into the game, I am on level 500 and something. I have 100 and something bombs, pearls and dynamite - bomb combos, combined, in reserve. I have 100 and something diamonds saved and I use them a few times a week and I haven’t purchased anything! Sorry about that developers ... I do believe in supporting the game if it deserves it but money is tight 😩😩
I’m sorry to those who get stuck on levels ... but .... some are challenging and the game wouldn’t be fun if they weren’t. I have taken a few days to get past some but only because I refuse to use my power ups 😁 I am a little stingy and I like to win without them 😃 and I’m not going to beat it by just “winging” it 😂. I cannot comment on purchase glitches because, as I’ve said, I haven’t spent any money. I can’t think of any more of the complaints right now but if I see any more that I feel are unfair or ridiculous, I will update.
Thank you to the developers!! My fish are adorable and I love decorating my tanks!! (one at a time until I have completed it ... duh people!) The graphics are very nice and looking at my tank does have a calming effect 😍
Enjoy the game but the developers need to listen to players.
You can play the game without spending money if you have skill, so I do not have a gripe with that. However, when players complain about changes to the game the developers do not respond. For example, they change a swapper booster for a diving glove booster which is an inferior booster. Also, they had a glitch in which a sale icon covered up a players extra lives. This would be an easy fix for them, but yet they kept the icon their for not only one sale but for the two that have followed. Also, many players complain about a Piggy Bank because they do not understand that the diamonds they “earn” are not theirs to keep but are priced at a discount, this could be solved by simply changing the graphic to a fish pushing a shopping cart with a sale sign on it and the diamonds filling up the cart as you gather them into the cart, not earn them. Lastly, many players complain about Sir Goldflipper. He is always in the way when trying to arrange things in the aquariums, yet they have done nothing about him. Bottom line is that the game can be played successfully without spending real money if you have skill at puzzle games, the fish are friendly and funny and relaxing to watch, and decorating the aquariums is fun, but the developers need to listen to the players complaints and fix the problems that impede the enjoyment of the game.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 199.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- A few Diamonds $0.99
- Handful of Diamonds $4.99
- Diamond Fishy Bank $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.