**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer
Return to a world of fast-paced, tilt-only arcade action! You’ll flee a relentless onslaught of dastardly dots, desperately darting between single-use weapon orbs. Each orb provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s lasery relief. It really depends.
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!
- minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Whenever I get the ability to use a satellite thing to destroy red dots, I crashes every time I finish using the ability. Otherwise, 5/5 for this game.
Fun w/o charm of predecessor
This is definitely a fun entry. It does not have the charm of the original (why no music during gameplay devs?). I haven’t had any issues with crashes. Worth the money!
Play this game is a blast but I wish I their was something more to do
- One Man Left
- 681.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 One Man Left Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Brimstone Pinball $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.