Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous
By One Man Left
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer
Return to a world of fast-paced, tilt-only arcade action! You’ll flee a relentless onslaught of dastardly dots, desperately darting between single-use weapon orbs. Each orb provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s lasery relief. It really depends.
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- stability improvements for iphone 4S.
So so on iPhone 4
Could the weapon that shoots the colors projectiles in 360 degrees have turned down animation? All the other weapons work fine, but that is the only weapon that lags on iPhone 4.
I'm amazed that all other parts of the game run smoothly on my iPhone 4.
Also, please change the playing field size to fit iPhone 4 screen size without scrolling. I am okay with "letterboxing" the top and bottom parts of the playing field if needed as the scrolling lags a lot and gets annoying because there is no visual indication if which side of the screen you are on.
Don't change music to suddenly when weapon is changed
I really want to rate 5 stars, however, the most thing I really dislike is when I take up the purple laser weapon, the background music stop suddenly and change to the weapon music, this always makes me feel uneasy, I want smooth experience, not this kind of sudden experience. This is not like Tilt to live1, the background music is fantastic! Hope ttl2 can have the same quality as ttl1.
It was everything I promised! The graphics are phenomenal, and even runs smooth on my iPhone 4. All new power-ups, although quite honestly a few seem somewhat pointless/ too hard to use. Overall a great game. If you loved the first, you will adore the second.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 16, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: One Man Left
- © 2013 One Man Left Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.