InstaTiling - Tile Banners and Photo Grids on Instagram
By EyeTap Soft
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Tile your photos into Banners and beautiful Photo Grids on Instagram **
(iOS 7 tested and tuned for the latest Instagram version)
InstaTiling is an app that enables you to crop your photos into multiple squares (tiles), then arrange them on your Instagram profile page to create Banners and Photo Grids. Instatiling not only enables you to easily and quickly make banners, but also provides you the maximum flexibility to tile your photos into any grid pattern you want. Besides uploading to Instagram, you can also save your Banner/PhotoGrid as a single photo.
** Features :
1. Load multiple photos, crop your input photos into multiple squares, then arrange and post them on Instagram as banner or any grid pattern you want. (see Screenshot 1,2,5),
2. Add tags, captions, and comments to the cropped photos within the app, and you can copy the tags to all other cropped photos with just one button tap (see Screenshot 3).
3. The UI is optimized for you to quickly and easily make banners. The "Fit" function can automatically fit your loaded photo into the squares you have selected.
4. Upload the cropped photos to Instagram in the correct order from within the app. The app will track which cropped photos have been uploaded so that you won't forget what should be the next one to upload (see Screenshot 4,5)
5. You can also save the cropped photos to your camera roll, then upload them later in Instagram.
6. You can save the created Banner/PhotoGrid as one single photo to Camera Roll.
1. To make large banners (e.g. 4x3 banner), you can use two-finger tap to quickly select multiple squares.
2. You can use the "Fit" function to quickly fit your loaded photo into the squares that you have selected.
3. Use "Save Grid" function to save the created Banner/PhotoGrid as one single photo to Camera Roll.
1. Due to the constraints of Instagram API, currently you can only upload the cropped photos one at a time during "upload".
2. The tags or comments added within the app are only effective when you use the "upload" function. If you use the "save Tiles" function and use Instagram to upload from camera roll, you can only add tags within the Instagram app.
Visit @Instatiling on Instagram for featured user profiles (upcoming), update info, and samples etc.
Visit #InstaTilingApp to see other users' InstaTilings
Visit our website : www.eyetapsoft.com
What's New in Version 1.4
1. update for the latest Instagram version: smaller space between tiles adjusted for the new version of Instagram.
2. now iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS and iPad can tile 4x3 banners. Users need to switch between 3x3 layout and 4x3 layout by tapping the button at the top-left corner of the screen.
If you like our app, please do help us rate/review at App Store. Your rate/review is very important to our app's survival, and will encourage us to add more features into the app.
First use is last use. You're in trouble when apple notifies you that this app will slow your phone down because the developer needs to make it compatible ......and.........it's...............even..........................worse...........................than......................you....................imagined. It never worked. Next time, Apple, tell me before I confirm purchase please.
Fantastic product. Unfortunately ios8 messed you up. Photos only load into IG from the useless "Recently Added" album which for whatever reason doesn't store in order. So loading photos in reverse simply doesn't work. Not your fault but perhaps you could manage a fix. Thank you for a wonderful app.
I find the grids especially helpful in dimensioning portrait paintings. Would very much appreciate even larger grids - say up to 6x6.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 17, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eyetap Soft LLC
- © EyeTap Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.