Keep a medical health record, track your pain, diagnosis and symptoms and share it with your doctor.
KEEP A PAIN DIARY
Medical experts recommend you keep a pain diary to be able to treat pain effectively. The award winning "Catch My Pain" app allows you to visualize and monitor your pain by creating detailed drawings and by tracking other relevant information. The diary will help you to explain your pain to any medical practitioner. In addition, you can exchange insights with similar patients.
CatchMyPain is a modern pain diary which allows you to...
- create detailed color pain drawings to express the location and the intensity of your pain
- have the course of your pain visualized by a chart which is calculated based on your pain drawings
- exchange best practices with similar patients in our community!
- export and share your pain diary with your care providers or family members
- enter diagnoses
- monitor your overall happiness, stress and fatigue
- track weather conditions (temperature, humidity, air pressure, etc.)
- track your medications (incl. barcode scanning of US and Swiss drugs)
- describe the quality of your pain (hot, cold, electrifying, ...)
- specify the time of occurrence of your pain
- add comments to each pain entry
OFFLINE USE AND CLOUD SYNCHRONISATION
CatchMyPain can basically be used without an Internet connection. Only for the very first application start and for synchronizing your entries to the cloud you have to be online. The synchronisation allows you to use the iPad app or the PC or Mac version (www.CatchMyPain.com) in parallel.
RESEARCH AGAINST PAIN
By using CatchMyPain you are supporting the fight against pain: Scientists from the University of Zurich (Switzerland) and various medical experts are using the anonymized information from the pain diaries to conduct research in the medical field of pain treatment. We want to stop the chronic pain odyssey which is encountered by millions of patients world wide.
Please use the integrated feedback form to make suggestions on how to improve the app or to tell us about any complaints. You can find the feedback form in the about section.
We are working hard to introduce new features regularly.
For more information and a detailed roadmap, please visit our homepage at www.CatchMyPain.com.
START TO TRACK YOUR SYMPTOMS NOW
Keep a medical health record of fibromyalgia, migraine, cancer, arthritis, lupus, headache, rsi, chronic lower back pain, rheumatism, sciatica, cfs, fatigue syndrome, depression, crps or endometriosis symptoms for your doctor. Understand what happens with the pain in your knee, hip, shoulder, joint, chest, neck, stomach, leg, arm, or with your abdominal ache, tumor, etc. Use the app as a pill and drug tracker. Know the impact and scale of your pt, therapy and diagnosis. Manage your pain. Become self quantified.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful, a few clunky glitches
Overall, I think this is an incredibly useful app. It's great that you can draw in your pain and that it uploads the weather, but editing your pain entries is a little trying. When you go into the editing screen, it's like a feedback loop. It's not simple to edit and then leave that area. It wants you to make a new pain entry that you then have to go back and delete. Also, I haven't seen the option for deleting your posts to the community. Also, it doesn't always let you back out of a screen and return to home. Still, this is a great tool for when it comes time to go see the doctor.
Best App For Chronic Pain Tracking
Not only does it look like the form most pain docs have you fill out (from memory) 15 minutes before your appointment, it allows you to print out the average pain locations, times, weather, and description. My doctors have appreciated this information, and it allows us to jump into the vital issues instantly. It’s a lifesaver for those who need pinpoint problems with their doctors in the limited times allotted. Excellent app!
Excellent App for tracking Pain & Journaling
Love this App! As a Chronic pain patient of over 40+ years and having to need to track my pain and monitor it for doctors for the last 25, this App is a godsend. Easy to use. A bit clunky in places, but with a pain community and server support behind it and a companion app, as well as reporting features to send the information to your own email or your doctor. Well done!
- sanovation AG
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Sanovation AG
- In-App Purchases
- stress and fatigue tracker $7.99
- weather tracking $5.99
- drug intake reminder feature (enables reminder for all drugs) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.