By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The spirit of Battleheart returns, re-imagined! In Battleheart Legacy, you will explore a rich and detailed fantasy world, customize your unique hero with dozens of powerful skills and items, do battle with hordes of enemies, encounter quirky characters and discover the stories of a troubled realm. Will you become a powerful wizard, or a notorious rogue? A noble knight, or a savage barbarian? How will you forge your legacy?
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
• Use iCloud to transfer saved files from one device to another.
• Universal App.
• Game Center Achievements.
• Recommended Hardware - iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th gen, iPad 2/mini or better
What's New in Version 1.1.3
• Fixed a crash that would occur when replacing colossal weapons with another passive while a colossal weapon and the "slaughter" passive are also equipped
• Fixed a crash triggered by using an ability that did damage to yourself (Blood Magic, Reckless Blow) while the knight skill Revenge is active
• Fixed a crash related to using a very small number of skills after swapping your armor/weapons in a dungeon.
• Wynter's Almanac can no longer start talking to you while enemies are present, causing you to be locked into dialog while taking damage.
• Completing the duel with the monk trainer while a continuous damage effect is applied to her (i.e. poisoned knife) will no longer cause her to remain hostile after completing the event.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when fighting frost giants if you had challenged the Ox to a duel but fled before either of you were defeated.
Incredible Gaming Experience!
Where do I start? I loved the original Battleheart and was extremely excited to hear about the sequel. Once again, Mika Mobile has created something special - I couldn't put it down for weeks! It retains just enough of the original to feel familiar, while taking huge strides to advance the very nature of the game! It takes so many things I love from games like World of Warcraft, but leaves out many of the annoying things like needing to team up with other online players, or dealing with monthly subscription fees (or in-app-purchases for that matter!). However, much like the original Battleheart, it has one flaw - Once I made it through all the levels, I found that the replay value began to diminish.
I love this game and have been waiting a long time for an IOS app that recreated the World of Warcraft feel that is sadly missing from this platform... but if I could make this suggestion to Mika Mobile, if you're listening: Please release updates for this game! Maybe additional levels and map expansions, daily quests, etc...? I'd love to see this game thrive and grow and give me more reasons to keep coming back day after day for years to come!
Awesome but the battles are all the same
Love this game customization and abilities and it is made in such a way that you don't have to just stick to one class then regret it latter you can pock and choose what abilities you like and the passive skills can be very useful i am level 70 and my guy has all the abilities in the game and all the legendary armor and two of every legendary weapon except the legendary bow for some reason i cant get that so after doing and trying everything in the game i have this to say all though there is allot of choices you can make and customization i wish that there was different types of battles almost it never really changes getting abit boring once everything is said and done and also some of the most interesting skills in the game are extremely underpowered (I'm taking about the necromancer) and it would be great if the weapons had some special features the armor does making it very interesting but the weapons just get more powerful...thats it even the legendary weapons have no special features besides looking extremely cool
Well, anything i want to say has already been said. Incredible game, one of the best games on the Appstore and a top of the line rpg. This game is well polished and perfect in every way except there is a lack of mid-late level side quests. I also think it would be a great idea to add another area like the colosseum where you can play multiplayer and test your skills against other players (for rewards). I really hope they continue the Battleheart series. I love the gameplay with customizable characters and skills, the wide variety of classes, multitude of items, and of course the hilarious, fun, and clever dialogue. This game is a must get, and by far worth the few bucks. I beg that Mika mobile makes another with perhaps an even longer campaign (not that the campaign is short, but that it would be even more fun if it were even longer with more interesting side-quests), added multiplayer competition, and of course expand on their arsenal of classes and numerous items and abilities. Five stars!!!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 17, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 434 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2013 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.