By Shanmin Xu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Open different contents in dual windows side by side, easy to compare and reference. The contents include folder structure, various types of files, images, maps and web pages.
1. Folder view, file view, map view and web page view on both windows side by side.
2. Change window size by dragging button.
3. Can go full screen or half screen.
4. Camera pictures and movies.
5. Photo Album pictures and movies.
6. Folder tree structures.
7. Zip and unzip, including sub-folders, easy to backup and restore.
8. HTTP Share.
9. Private password.
10. Support jpg, jpeg, bmp, bmpf, ico, cur, xbm, gif, tif, tiff, png, mp4, mpg, mov, m4v
11. Can open zip, htm, html, pdf, xml, txt, docx, xlsx, pptx, doc, xls, ppt
12. Play audio/video files in current folder continuously or repeatedly
13. Save web page to local, including embed images.
14. Bluetooth transfer between devices.
15. Drag and drop to move file to folder.
16. Pinch on file or folder list to zoom in and out.
17. Image pasteboard support.
18. Integrated forum to discuss questions.
19. Supports dropbox upload and download.
What's New in Version 1.7
iOS 8 SDK update.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shanmin Xu
- © Heavenbrook
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dual Windows Upgrade$0.99