Wormix — a turn-based tactical game where you can fight against the computer or your friends using dozens of weapon types and countless combat strategies. Wormix is optimized for iPhone 4 and above, iPod touch 4th gen and above, iPad 2 and above.
TACTICS ARE EVERYTHING
You can't win in this game by simply relying on chance. All your abilities will be put to the test, not least your reaction speed, aim and skill as a strategist.
MULTIPLE GAME MODES
Hone your skills in single-player Missions. Battle in PvP arenas. Invite your friends to test their strength in Duels. Perfect your technique, defeating Bosses one-on-one or with a partner.
Ferocious boxers, hellish demons, nimble rabbits, cunning cats and cold-blooded zombies — which race will you choose? Each race has its own distinct characteristics which affect the outcome of the fight.
MIND-BLOWING ARSENAL Over 50 different types of weapons in the game Store: flying saucers, mini spiders, teleports, jet packs and a whole load of other gadgets.
CREATE YOUR CHARACTER
Discover new hats and artifacts, change your character's appearance, improve their skills and acquire incredible abilities.
MAPS WITHOUT LIMITS
Prepare for a thrilling journey into every corner of the stunning Wormix Universe, where islands in the sky give way to the ruins of megacities and lost planets transition to ghost towns…
VIP ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION:
- a VIP account grants the user access to all weapons
- You will gain access to all weapons after the purchase of a VIP account subscription.
- All weapon available after subscription cannot be upgraded in the craft room. To upgrade an available weapon please buy it in the game store.
- VIP accounts pricing:
About auto-renewal of a VIP account subscription:
- The subscription is set to auto-renew. The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account only after your confirmation.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
- The auto-renew function can be turned off in the settings of your iTunes
Rate us or leave a review in the AppStore! Help us make the game even better.
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time.
Worse game ever!
The game has some issues
It's a good game, nice, free, twist to the worms game I remember playing as a kid. The real problem is that the game requires a strict internet connection. Even in a single player level the game constantly looks for internet and if it does not find one the game continues on without you. You will sit on a darkened play screen, with a loading icon in the center, while you watch the turn timer just tick away before the computer takes it's turn moving and shooting you. When it comes time for your turn again you will not be able to make any moves just continue watching the loading icon. The multiplayer campaign will just end, but you expect constant internet usage from a multiplayer game. Single player though you need internet to log in, internet to go into a shop or arena, internet to load the levels, internet to take your turns and if you lose internet the game continues on anyway without you... It's a bit much, unnecessary, and eats up data usage.
- Pragmatix Ltd
- 116.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Pragmatix Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 27 Rubies $4.99
- 55 Rubies $9.99
- Wormix VIP account for 7 days $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.