Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Download the newly enhanced Disney Cruise Line Navigator app and discover all the ways you can now use it—at home as well as on board!
When you’re at home and preparing to sail: Plan your ideal vacation, make payments, use My Online Check-In, explore and book activities, add our Protection Plan, ground transportation, change dining Seating and make special requests regarding dietary needs, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
When you’re on board and sailing: Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule, which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Plus chat with your friends, family and shipmates with Onboard Chat—one-on-one or in a group!
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app and use it in many ways at home. Once you’re on board, simply connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
Get Ready to Cruise
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details including required documents, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore activities and entertainment.
· Book your favorite activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Keep or change your dinner Seating assignment.
· Add or edit Vacation Protection Plan and Ground Transportation.
· View your Air Transportation.
· Make Special Requests, including requests for special diets, accommodations for little ones, celebrations and more.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
Enhance Your Experience
· View onboard activities across your entire voyage.
· Plan your day, from shows to shopping.
· Review your ports of call and at-sea days.
· Read details about activities that interest you.
· Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule.
· Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Save favorite activities in one convenient list.
· View booked activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness or Nursery.
· Find Disney Characters throughout the ship.
· For assistance, visit our new Help Center.
Know Where to Go
· Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern.
· Find locations of the activities you want to do.
Stay in Touch
· Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates.
· While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once.
· Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat.
Download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator and get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat. Control access by children with the permissions feature.
Embark on an exciting new adventure—use your Disney Cruise Line Navigator at home as well as on board!
· Retrieve your reservation so you can review details, view deck plans, modify your stateroom, make payments and more.
· Use My Online Check-In to view the documents that are required for boarding, fill out your cruise documents and register kids for youth clubs.
· Explore and book activities, including Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Onboard Fun, Spa & Fitness and Nursery.
ON BOARD THE SHIP
· View all your booked activities in one convenient place with My Plans.
· Check out the latest offers and specials.
· Use Onboard Chat to chat with your shipmates—one-on-one or in a group!
Ratings and Reviews
Disney Alaska Cruise on the Wonder
Overall it was WONDER-full! There was not a Disney crew member who walked by me without greeting me. I think the crews leadership in friendliness was definitely contagious! I appreciate all of their hospitality and care that really makes a vacation relaxing and worry free - including those who manned the travel points to and from excursions as well as to and from home. We could always count on someone pointing us in the right direction with a smile! A special thank you to Bonieface, Yayan and Branislav for making our meal times so enjoyable! How could I neglect our houstess, Maricris! If there is an area to improve it is this App and the lack of ability to communicate efficiently. Also, I was so excited to see craft offerings for adults, but dismayed with the actual product. I am not disappointed with the crew people who did their best with what they had. There was not enough supplies for scrapbooking. The wind chime turned out to be plastic beads on a string (no chimes). Origami was advanced for a beginner. Written instructions with pix could have helped, and adequate filming and venue space. Keep the scrapbooking and origami. Work on supplies and presentation. I like the idea of magnets for the door. Maybe some simple macrame nautical knots with magnets or some such thing. That was the only crafts I tried. But great ideas for those at sea days. Again overall, an amazing time in a very congenial WONDER - land
I absolutely LOVE DCL!!
The staff is AMAZING on DCL. This is my 3rd cruise and the longest cruise I’ve taken so far. I took advantage of the onboard perks to leaving a placeholder deposit. I love that there is a ship out of San Diego and I don’t have to hassle with a flight. Our stateroom hostess Doneta was the sweetest. She was always so pleasant and friendly. And then there was our dining team.. OMG!! They were by far my favs. Art (from the Philippines) was so awesome. Our first night of dining was at Animators Palate and I LOVED the pasta truffles (appetizers) and that night Lena brought me a second serving. Then our second night dining was at Tiana’s Place, which is my fav! I just love the atmosphere and energy. When it was time to remove my appetizer plate Art asked if I didn’t like it. I said it was good but no pasta truffles. Next thing I knew he brought me some from Animators Palete. Ramiro was so awesome and remembered our favorite drinks for dinner. Our glasses were always full and we never had to ask for a refill. Lena was the sweetest and we loved her crepes that were available in Cabanas after pirate night. The app is so helpful when on board. We always knew what was going on and what activities were available. It was such an amazing honeymoon. I just want to thank all the staff on the Disney Wonder for making our honeymoon such a memorable experience.
Very helpful but room for improvement
This is fantastic for providing daily schedules and activities and dining menus as well as deck plans. The chat function is great for keeping in touch but unfortunately it only vibrates and does not have a sound alert and so I missed many messages. Also, for some reason, at times I would get a notification saying that the person is "away" and the message would not be delivered even though they had their phone on. It would be very nice to be able to view future days' menus and activities as only the current day is displayed. As others have said, it would be very helpful to be able to view your room charges and also to make new reservations in it. Although we were told by cruise personnel it would work in the ports (as we left children in day care while we went to shore) it does not work on land in ports. Also, the "Help" section is worthless as it's just a few basic instructions and there's no search function and in order to get help you have to go to the IT desk which only has limited hours. However, I can't imagine functioning on board without this app--our last Disney cruise was years ago on The Big Red Boat before Wi-Fi or cell phones even existed and this provided a tremendous improvement in the cruise experience. This review is from our January, 2018 cruise.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.