Disney Cruise Line Navigator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add even more excitement to your Disney Cruise! Disney Cruise Line Navigator—the official cruise app from Disney—lets you explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with Featured Articles and make the most of each cruise day with access to the entire cruise schedule. Also, say “Ahoy there!” to your friends and family on the ship with our Onboard Chat feature—available on all 4 Disney Cruise Line ships.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
• View on board activities across your entire voyage
• Plan your day, from shows to shopping
• Review your ports of call and at-sea days
• Read details about activities you’re interested in
• Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too
• Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
• Save favorite activities in one convenient list
• Find Disney Characters on board
• Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
• Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
• Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
• Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates—now available on all 4 Disney Cruise ships
• Chat one-to-one with friends and family on board your cruise
• Receive vibrating message alerts on your smartphone
• Control access by children with permissions feature
Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Stay in touch with friends on board using Onboard Chat—now available to Guests on all 4 Disney Cruise Line ships.
We’ve also added a Help Center to help answer questions you may have about our features.
We traveled with grandparents and this was fabulous to have while on the ship. The cruise line has phones that can be carried around the ship for communication but the chat feature on the app was wonderful. We already had our phones so having the chat/texting made it very easy to communicate with the rest of our party when we weren't together. It also listed character meet and greets, port times and various features that were all extremely useful. Would highly recommend for use while aboard the DCL!
Made it so easy to communicate with our whole group - 2 staterooms, 5 adults. Loved being able to click on an event and see all the future times it would be happening - was able to choose which character events to attend since we could see when they would be back!
One improvement would be to make it sync with the kids' clubs - we wouldn't have used the Wave phones at all except that's the only way the kids' clubs can page you.
No real complaints
Make sure you have this on all phones before you leave port. My daughter and I each had the app but my husband had downloaded My Disney experience vs the cruise line and we couldn't text. Was handy as a map for castaway cay. Also helped for character meet and greet times and locations.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.